Red Lantern Powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Connor Kent, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Connor Kent New Player

Hello! Im sure that there are a lot of peoples who would like to be Red Lanterns and they cant. Well, im one of them too. If you want to see, basically Green Lanterns powers in red color but STILL Red Lantern, Then vote for this "thread" and the developers will see what we want!

Thanks! :)
    • Like x 18
  2. Force of Nature New Player

Hehe i see what you mean :), But Red for Villain or Hero? Personally i would like it to be red for Villain and Green for Hero.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

As much as I love the Lantern mythos... we have enough Lantern content as of now. a duo, three alerts, +4 pvp chars and a whole powerset- c´mon, it´s great, but you gotta know when to stop.
    • Like x 5
  4. DrewCheech New Player

I'd like to see more construct power when they finally rework hard light.
    Everytime I do the duo, and see Arkillo in that yellow armor with all the spikes, HL should have something like that
    I'd also like to see the HL power be it's own weapon set: like depending on the melee or range combo your makeing different constructs.
    Like a 3-hit combo could start with a bat to the face, a boot to the stomach, then a golfclub swing that does knockback
    Or something like that
    • Like x 1
  5. Sky New Player

No !

keep it green lantern , no need for custom colors.
  6. TheRealDeathern New Player

I would love to see more powers of all kinds, including red lanterns in this game. The pool of available powers we presently have to choose from is very shallow. I would love to see no less than three new powers released each year, one for each role, tank, troll, and heal. I realize a lot of work and thought must go into each power set, but think of how much spice it would add to the game to have addtinal options such as dark matter, cosmic, wind, water, solar, etc etc etc in the game. GIVE US POWERS!!!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Faust74 Loyal Player

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Atrocitus the only Red Lantern able to create constructs? All the other Red Lanterns mainly use their brute strength and acid like blood to fight. They are filled with too much rage to the point they can't concentrate clearly enough to create a construct. So if they were to actually implement Red Lanterns into DCUO, it would mainly be a Tank/DPS power.

Then what kind of power loadout would they have? I guess the Devs would have to get really creative with the Red Lanterns' acid blood.
    • Like x 4
  8. TheRealDeathern New Player

The would have vomit. Lots and lots of vomit. On second thought, maybe red lanterns powers can wait...
    • Like x 1
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Exactly what I was thinking, although IIRC in the new green lantern cartoon there's a red lantern who can make constructs, but he's the red lantern that hangs out with green lanterns and it's all kinda weird /shrug. EIther way typically a red lantern barfs blood and that's it.

I would love to see them as a legends char for sure. I've been wanting to see a Guy Gardner Red lantern legends char. Uses DW, barfs blood, and kicks the crap out of people =b.

You could have a barf blood infront of you. Spin around and barf blood everywhere. A supercharge blood barf. a single target spit blood and a blood shield where you barf on yourself and when people hit you they get hurt and a litle disgusted (stunned).:)
  10. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

As far as lantern colors go, I want to be indigo!
  11. Death Throe New Player

Razer only created constructs on a handful of occasions and they are generally very simple. When in battle he mostly used red rage beams shot from his ring or wreathe himself in red energy then melee attack.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Yeah, I am a fan of the show. Too bad it didn't last.
    • Like x 1
  12. DrewCheech New Player

Yes, in the last episode, Razor the red lantern makes dagger constructs
  13. Faust74 Loyal Player

So is this Razor actually apart of DC's Lantern Lore or something done only for that cartoon?
  14. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

who the heck knows? lol =b
  15. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

It was a cool thing to have on while I woke up and ate breakfast on saturdays =) that and young justice.
  16. shaun10656 New Player

in the last episoide razor tunrs
    it lasted 2 seasons ending with razor looking for iya and become a blue lantern we dont know if the story is going to continue or stop it lasted quite a while just like young justice
  17. shaun10656 New Player

they should include red hl soe can do anything they want withit they can make the people that aquire the rings able to control it becuase atrocitus is making a new army you never know. i support new hl powers it could work just like hl but with more brutal contrcuts and blood like big plasma blood ball shot from your mouth for ram for fan you could pull blood from there body and for light claws ehh you got me there but i support red light!
  18. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

I'm not for exactly for red, but i think will be great choose Power Color, including for Lanterns or even for Lanterns only or make choice capability which exactly lantern you want to see. Current samely lanterns look rather boring for me. Although they are quite overpowered in DPS, i never love nor green nor yellow colors. But blue, cyan or violet lanterns IMHO will be great. If someone affraid to see green-ringed villains & yellow-ringed heroes... In overall color of light must not so linked to morality - Sinestro did evil things with green ring & i'm sure - even with yellow light possibly to make good doings. I will vote this up, & you plz vote up my atomic theme & maybe write on this positive reply to lift it up.
    • Like x 2
  19. Neptune New Player

Red lantern is the true enemy. So we need to destroy them. Not to be like them.:cool:
  20. thelostczarnian New Player

he is only speaking of a color change. allow yellow red orange and black for villains. green blue and pink for heroes. seems easy to me
    • Like x 1