Recruitment opening up for two leagues

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by AquiloFury, Mar 21, 2018.

1. AquiloFury Committed Player

My wife and I run two leagues on USPS , one hero and one villain. We are looking to recruit players of all levels. Both leagues have a league hall with buffs and have been around for at least two years( hard to say when I actually made them.)

A little backstory:

Up until recently, both leagues have consisted entirely of the toons of my wife, my daughter and myself. We are pretty laid back and are looking for people who are the same. We enjoy the game and are not obsessed with cr or sp. I enjoy running alerts and raids from time to time, my wife will run duos and help with daily and weekly missions. Our goal is to get people who enjoy the game like we do, but who also understand that life comes first.

If you are looking for a laid back, drama free league...we could have a home for you.

Sound like something you could get into? Feel free to hit me up on here or to hit up any of the following in game:

Contacts:
    Nefarious Syndicate:
    Synn Fury
    Mindel Shadowz
    jaks6374
    Ferret2

Benevolent Alliance:
    Aquilo Fury
    Nerissa Shadowz
    • Like x 2
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

3. GodLikeSuperHero Active Player

What's the name of your hero league?
    I'm slightly interested.. lol
  4. AquiloFury Committed Player

Sorry, I just got this. My hero league is Benevolent Alliance. You can shoot me a pm on here or in game at Aquilo Fury or Alpheus Fury if you become more than slightly interested or have any questions :).
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

Bump! Still looking for players in need of a good, drama free league.
  6. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Good league. We are helpfull, low cr we can help you get it up. Want feats we help with that.
    • Like x 1
  7. AquiloFury Committed Player

Bump! We continue to grow every day, come join us :)
  8. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Just brought in 3 new members. Crs 50-70. Villian side. Need more to grow with us.
  9. AquiloFury Committed Player

Bump! Still looking for players of all levels. Don't be shy, give us a try! (Oh Lord that was corny lol) We need YOU to help us grow.
  10. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Villian side is still growing. Need more message here or ferret2 in game
  11. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Bump. We are still growing. Find me in game ferret2. You can also email me ingame with your name and i will add you to my friends list and have others do the same so we can get you in.
    • Like x 1
  12. AquiloFury Committed Player

Bump! Still looking for Fun, friendly and active players to join our ranks. We are growing daily and we need YOU to take us to the next level! Contact
    Synn Fury,
    Volturnus Fury,
    Axe Fury,
    Mindel Shadowz,
    Strixia Shadowz,
    Ferret2,
    jaks6374, or
    Irrisss

in game or send me a message here :)
  13. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Villian side continues to grow!! Still need more looking for a good fun laid back league. No requirement for cr or sp
  14. Ferret2 Well-Known Player

Still growing. Want to be part of a good mature growing league? Find me or one of our other villian recruters in game. Send tell or email.
  15. AquiloFury Committed Player

Spent an afternoon/early evening running Coast City and Act of Defiance with the league...we are building something special here. We added two more in that time frame. Come join us if you're looking for a fun, friendly, ACTIVE and helpful league.
  16. AquiloFury Committed Player

Still looking for fun, friendly, active and helpful players! If that sounds like you..shoot me a message here or in game to Synn Fury.
    Other contacts for villain side include our officers, and the first lady of the league(my wife):
    Jaks6374
    Ferret2
    Irrisss
    Belial Baal
    Or Mindel Shadowz

Heroes side you can contact:
    Aquilo Fury
    Raven Shadowz
    Nerissa Shadowz
  17. AquiloFury Committed Player

So..I should have updated this a while ago..niether league is open for recruitment any longer. I wish you all the best!.