Recovery Kits?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miggly, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Miggly Committed Player

What are the future of theses? If any!!! Sorry if a noob question but I am just getting back into this game.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Which recovery kits specifically?
  3. Miggly Committed Player

For the sake of my question I will say the total recovery kits.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Consume them, and they become Exobyte Boosters.
  5. Miggly Committed Player

!!!!!!! Ok coo!!!!! Thanks, Mepps.
  6. dcuobank Level 30

will they be added back to the marketplace so we can buy them to use as exobyte boosters? presently they were taken off the marketplace
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Exobyte Boosters should be on the marketplace directly.
  8. dcuobank Level 30

Are they currently on the marketplace? I am on PC and I don't see anything in the menus. There is the old XP booster pack for two but that is just for the levelling 1-30
  9. Tarif Committed Player

Went through some of this yesterday. Total recovery kits from market place act as a one time 35% experience point boost.

First off, if you have a total recovery kit, you have to activate it, like opening a gear or loot box, and then it turns into the experience point booster.

The other recovery kits I think are just worth 20 exp now.
    When you go to fortify, put your stacks or materials first, then the boost in last. This is the way you will get the 35% experience point bonus, and small pop ups of that bonus will appear over the exobytes you have in any of the other four slots, so you will see that its applying.

I did not get a bonus at all, when I loaded the experience point booster into the first slot, followed by exos in the other slots after. So fair warning. Load the booster last. Not sure why thats a thing.

Next thing too, old exobytes and bits, and other r and d materials do NOT reward an experience point bonus when used with one of these total recovery kit boosters.
    Only the NEW exobytes.
    Hope it helps.
  10. Tarif Committed Player

Different item. So dont buy thinking those are the ones. : )

Those are for experience points only. Also work for renown. The experience point boosters people have right now, were from ones they had in inventory, and are converted from the old Total Recovery Kits that were able to be purchased form the market place.