Recent Lag Spikes on USPS Servers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flightboy, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Flightboy New Player

Running with the league last night and noticed a huuuuuuuuuuge lag spike that was affecting all members. We relogged, did hard resets on our PS4s(3s) and still continued having crazy lag. Were we the only ones with this issue??
    • Like x 2
  2. ChuckLess New Player

Lag happens.
  3. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Sadly, I have to confirm this for myself as well.

The playing experience has been pretty consistent for me since launch. And just recently, I haven't been able to pull of WM Combos, the bar at the bottom that shows progress for longer attacks (that you can time some WM combos to) was only appearing 1/2 the time and damage numbers have been at a delay or not displaying at all. The lag is real. Hopefully this is something that can be resolved.

I did all the standard troubleshooting too. Restarted router, hard resets, disabled/re-enabled Internet connection. I'm hard wired, not Wifi.

-Zurr
    • Like x 3
  4. Flightboy New Player

I'm not saying it doesn't I'm just saying it was very bad last night to the point that people were logging because of it. For Example: Our tank was having issues with when to rage cancel because sound effects for severe punishment were not synced with the cooldown of the power. I was curious if anyone else having similar issues...
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

My whole league had to relog last night because of choppy mics.
    I've also noticed I'm lagging a lot lately. This, despite switching to a wired connection. I don't report it, because "lag" is such a generic thing I don't really have anything concrete to tell them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Flightboy New Player

I too, was having issues with WM not registering correctly... :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Flightboy New Player

I have a wired connection too and was also hearing everyone come in and out of the matrix...
    • Like x 1
  8. FuryX New Player

Yea last night was bad... especially voice chat
    • Like x 1
  9. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Reset Day + Lag =

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Flightboy New Player

Totally! Considering we are destined to play with most leaguemates on this day!
    • Like x 1
  11. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I was noticing mic problems last night as well. Mics would cut in and out randomly...
    • Like x 3
  13. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Yup

I blame these guys...

http://www.vivox.com/customers/customer-list.html

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Flightboy New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Tanner Wade Active Player

It was lagging but it was weird lag. I could still hit my WM combos and HL combos off pure timing but other things were coming in way late like damage or the red ring associated with WM/power combo.
    • Like x 2
  16. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I've noticed it as well. It's relatively infrequent, but happening to all of us it seems.

Things will be fine and then all of a sudden chat starts breaking up and things slow down. It fixes itself after a while, but it happens.
    • Like x 2
  17. Flightboy New Player

Anyone have any ideas why? I've rarely had this issue on the PS3 minus updates approaching and what not, but on the PS4 never...
  18. Tanner Wade Active Player

Possibly all the heavy storms in the region?
    • Like x 1
  19. Flightboy New Player

That's kinda what I thought because I live in Austin, TX too and the weather has been bad here.
  20. KidMidnight Loyal Player

theres been more random craziness than usual. lot of toons blinking around legends. invulnerable ads in necropolis. a few seconds long freezes followed by a super speed catch up in a few lower tiered alerts...
    • Like x 2