[Recap] Joker's Legacy Time capsule

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Recapping Joker's Legacy Time Capsule!

Gear Style - Two-Faced Clown:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

15 Capsules - Joker Accessory Doll
    [IMG]

Emblems
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Wild Hairstyle (Collection)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Joker's Wild Cards (Collection)
    [IMG]

Furnished Bronze Chroma (Colorable, rare drop)
    [IMG]

Don't forget that Harley drops after 25 caps and One of the collections rewards the three Doll skins too. The mask is also extra drop.
    • Like x 16
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

That style is all over the place in detail with random items but is overall pretty cool looking. Love the female top style definitely going to rock that style out. The chroma is pretty cool love the leather detail. The hair style is pretty cool and different reminds me of emerald empress hair as well in a way. :)
    • Like x 6
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

so, the hair's a collection?

of course the hair's a collection.

still, thanks, Zoe, mate. you're a star.
    • Like x 5
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They’re really not ever using the OG chest mould for new styles again, are they. The cowards! Other than that subjective niggle, it looks good.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

there was a subjective nibble? well, colour me interested. do tell.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It just disappoints me personally that new female chest styles are a very different shape to the originals. But that’s just a personal opinion, I don’t think it makes the new styles bad or anything.
    • Like x 4
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Lots of great stuff. I'll need to see the chroma and the hair in-game to really gauge my interest. The gear style is incredible, the doll skin is a must have simply because it's been so long since we got a new one, and I simply have to have the Harley ally. I'm actually gonna open 25 of these things.
    • Like x 2
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I wish we had an option to have the male style on the female characters. I think my Villain would look mighty dapper in that suit.

In any regard. I'm glad we got new skins. I'm sad it's behind an RNG 12 piece collection set that I hardly every end up completing, because I don't have the funds to do it. :(
    • Like x 6
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

ill use the hat and maybe even the belt, wish they had chose to go with a bowtie ooorrr regular tie instead of them both, but my voodoo style will get pretty jiggy with this

also, if u turn that hair black it miiiightt look like some locs, maybe.. not sure if ill ever get it tho sadly
    • Like x 2
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Here's a comic cover for reference for the style...
    [IMG]

As usual, thanks Zoe for the recap.
    • Like x 7
  11. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What did the devs talk about aside from the TC? Did they talk about the 2022 roadmap? Was the TC stream just that?
  12. Lara Committed Player

You forgot the Doll skin (Its the "Rare" Feat from this TC 50 feat points)

Anyways worst Tc i have seen just getting those feats and will never wear any of that stuff.
  13. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Very Cool
    I Will Be Taking Part In This Time Capsule
    Last One Was Kinda Meh & Didn't Grasp My Attention

Thanks Zoe
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Mentioned it below, I had a separate thread when I discovered the skins on test :)
  15. L T Devoted Player

Personally, I love the differemt male and female styles.

Seems like the female style is pretty similar to the comic cover posted.
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Just the capsule
    • Like x 1
  17. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

The steampunk Two-toned Joker/Harley capsule styles look pretty cool, might be my favorite capsule gear in awhile. Thanks Zoe
    • Like x 2
  18. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

They stayed pretty true to the character designs for the Ame-Comi Girls storyline.

I work in an art college and work with Models who dress up in costumes for students to draw/paint. This costume would be right up the alley of a few of the models I know. lol Matter of fact, one of the models did do a Joker's Daughter character.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1uiz5_pmRn/

So definitely glad they put more diversity to the designs.
    • Like x 5
  19. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

• Like x 4