Really?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Marine Death, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Marine Death Committed Player

Sooooo I received a text message from the league member of mine with a YouTube link.

Accidental Perfection

Congratulations you sob! Lol
    • Like x 6
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

You mean there are still people who don't have this feat (Tharkis not withstanding)?
  3. PainGod New Player

This was really an accident lol. Thanks again superheimer.
    • Like x 4
  4. Marine Death Committed Player

I don't have it. I'm sure my time will come
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Should've been on last night...bird got it for us. It was too sweet. It wasn't long after that PainGod logged in to "try" to rub it in our faces. It was too sweet when we turned the tables on him...LOL
    • Like x 2
  6. Marine Death Committed Player

I had to wake up at 2 am this morning for work. That's why got off so early.
    • Like x 2
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Maybe bird can make It happen again. ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. Marine Death Committed Player

Sweet, that would make my day.
    • Like x 2
  9. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Same thing happened to me... Had to log off to go to a family function, about 30 minutes later I get a text saying they got it... :mad:
    • Like x 3
  10. same Johnny Dedicated Player

A couple of league mates and I got this one night completely by accident. Yup, pun intended. Truth is I've been keeping a folder of pictures with the final combination in hopes to eventually be able to get it not by accident, and that night we got a sequence that I didn't have yet, so I just kept putting one after the other. But here's what been putting me off from continuing this:

The same combination may be in an entirely different sequence. To explain, lets say I pick up Rock and it goes in the first slot. I'll check all my pictures to see which combination has Rock in the first slot. I could do Rock, Wings, Shield, Skull and get it right. If Rock was in the second slot, however, that combination could still be the right one (Wings, Rock, Shield, Skull), but I could look at the wrong picture and fail at it completely.

This feat is just too unforgiving and random to not be tweaked. I've seen several players say they cracked it and I ask of them, please post your findings and everyone please keep an open mind about it. I've heard a league mate insist that the right artifacts were glowing for him (even if not glowing on anyone else's screen) but that didn't work. From my understanding, it might be possible to crack it, but A- You need to be lucky in the first two pieces you put in, at the very least, and B - you need to have all the combinations in front of you (thousands?) so you can GUESS the last two.

At the very least, dear devs, make it so the combinations are always in the same sequence. Meaning, if Rock, Wings, Shield and Skull are the right combo, make the pieces always go in one sequence. Or put up hints on the walls going to it. This is far worse than getting a feat based on gear drops.
    • Like x 3
  11. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

I got the feat on my villain alt and now I can't transfer it on my hero main :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Marine Death Committed Player

I think feats cannot transfer over from villain to hero and vice versa if it's a faction based feat.
    • Like x 1
  13. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

I know how to solve that, delete all your hero's and play on the side you should be on to start with.

Marine, thankyou this is the best thread I've seen today.
    • Like x 3
  14. PainGod New Player

Well...besides getting the feat we also managed to get it recorded so I'm still 1up on the league either way. Lol
    • Like x 2
  15. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

It's not a faction based feat since both factions have identical objectives to complete it.

This goes against my policy to experience all aspects the game has to offer.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Babylon Active Player

Domana from The Offenders has gotten 6 groups that feat. She can get the feat everytime as long as she gets the first piece in. The Offenders are sharing the secret but you have to join our hive mind. Want to know what the hive mind is? Contact Domana or Hraesvelg in game or fill out an application on our site. See you in game. -Dark Babylon
  17. same Johnny Dedicated Player

What's the point to this secrecy? Why not try to help out the community? I really don't understand.
    • Like x 5
  18. Domana Well-Known Player

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. No. Leave my idiot savant-ness out of this. Emphasis on the idiot.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I don't know what is more impressive the feat or the commentary that followed it.
    • Like x 2
  20. PainGod New Player

Yea, I started trying to talk German but I dont think it very far lol
    • Like x 1