Really hope this is just 1st day adjustments

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by smlaude, Jul 26, 2017.

1. smlaude Active Player

Devs... please tell me you don't expect us to go into lower content raids with proper groups? 190+ with 250+ sp cant handle Nexus or Paradox??? How do you expect higher level CRs to go back and either feat hunt or collect styles?

Sadly, if this is not adjusted, I feel like you will lose a lot of players. There isn't any incentives to grind and run old content if the reward doesn't meet the investment.
    • Like x 15
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

People are getting mad because they have to do mechanics and cant skip them all like before.

Strangely I dont feel bad about it.
    • Like x 36
  3. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Post this in developers discussion thread you'll know where once you go in there.
    • Like x 1
  4. smlaude Active Player

Big difference between avoiding mechanics and just trying to get through mobs.I shouldn't have to LFG a run at DOX at 260 sp.
    • Like x 18
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You can't walk in and solo everything anymore, but having 2-3 people should be more than enough for Nexus downwards if they're 190+. I did Nexus on test with Torikumu and we both managed to do it just fine as two DPS at CR201. I solod FoS3 this evening on my Celestial character, and it took about 18 minutes but I hadn't done a proper loadout or anything. There may be some anomalies where some raids are harder than others, but you should be able to find out through trial and error.
    • Like x 15
  6. smlaude Active Player

Yeah but myself at 262 sp, 196 dps, along with 7 other mid range players should be able to get through one side of Nexus.... wasn't the case... NEXUS. I shouldnt have to LFG to run old content... I couldnt imagine the struggle of leveling up in todays game.
    • Like x 6
  7. Dephyre Committed Player

Lol, sounds like a learn to play case here, you people are so used to face rolling everything, but back before origin crisis we had to actually play the game, and learn mechanics that are pretty much core to the MMO experience.
    • Like x 20
  8. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

isnt one of the goal of revamp is to make the player feel stronger overall? look like they fail in that regard if you cant steamroll older content..
    • Like x 15
  9. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

QQ ...............Git gud
    • Like x 6
  10. smlaude Active Player

Been around since 2014. Again... I am not talking new content... just old content.. you can play through low level dungeons in any other MMO once you have progressed... to negate that progression will cause even more disparity from the haves and have nots, therefore losing players overtime.

I am not asking to blow by everything, but I am asking for is for a 250+ sp to matter when playing with PUGs and to complete levels in a timely fashion... don't think I am asking for the world here.
    • Like x 11
  11. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

People have been asking for harder content because dps's were steamrolling threw everything too fast now that it's hard they QQ because they arent op.
    • Like x 3
  12. smlaude Active Player

Um, bud.... thats what elite versions of latest raids are for... not t4/t5 raids
    • Like x 8
  13. TheDrone Well-Known Player

That's not accurate at all.

"People have been asking for harder content." Yes, some people have asked for this. And most of them meant "make Elite raids HARD". Very few of them meant "make old outdated content painful for new players". Which is precisely what they've done.
    • Like x 16
  14. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Well don't tell me tell the developers the community complained they made it all hard partly was because dps's would steamroll in lower content and players with low cr didn't get to learn mechanics or participate. The community needs to be more specific when they ask for harder content I actually agree with you if you much higher in cr and sp you should easily be able to solo raids. There is a thread where you can complain if content is too hard it in the developers discussion.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What was the group make up like? CR range? Roles? When I was in Nexus on test, at the final boss we had to do the shield mechanics. I hadn't even seen those pop in 2-3 years. These other players may have not been around when the content was relevant and may have to learn how the raid actually works.
    • Like x 8
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Before u47, tell me what low level raid was a problem? Point me to any popular mmo or RPG period that make It's regular low level content a challenge? I know It's probably 1 or 2 among the 100s of titles, but that prove the point right?
  17. Isif Committed Player

All should welcome a healthy challenge instead of stomping through the map and burning mechanics.
    • Like x 5
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

High levels struggling in low level content will hurt the game. Most will just stop running leaving the new players stuck. I Don't run low level content, so this Don't effect me at all, but sometimes you have to look past your own experiences for the game
    • Like x 9
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Too be fair, When T3 was released we couldn't solo t2 raids or even when t4 came out it was very difficult to do. It wan't until after t5 that soloing thing easily became a thing.
    • Like x 1
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

A healthy challenge in content they beat 1-4 years ago at least every week? That give 0 progress towards their current tier?
    • Like x 9