Read This: <---- Stat Flattening, Cutting Through The Hype!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, I'm keeping things simple, but wait this isn't WoW? lol :p
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Oh that? Nah that's just a freckle :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I'll post some in this thread for you a bit later on today
  4. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Thanks
  5. Streven Dedicated Player

Could someone please tell me what the heck IL is?
    • Like x 1
  6. MeloMan New Player

The issue i have is our stats are almost meaningless compared to how it is on live atm which also makes sp next to meaningless. CR is what matters with gu47. Ive done some testing and yes if u have better stats then the next person u have an advantage, but its a very tiny advantage. Stats are scaling with CR now. So idky the stat boost in the sp trees were increased when they dont mean much. And a few of us have brought this up now more then a few times.

I will say what i said b4, ive spent a good chunk of money unlocking almost 200sp on my 4 alts and i feel like that money has been wasted now with this gu. Maybe im wrong, but i went on test and i speced 78sp and my league mate speced 180sp and our damage was pretty much the same. So if im not understanding how things work then id love for the devs to explain how stats and sp are effecting my toons after gu 47. Because i see what my own eyes are telling me when i test it. And it shows me sp dont matter much at all, like 1% at best and the only stats that matter after gu47 are the stats that come with the gear.
    • Like x 4
  7. MeloMan New Player

IL= item level.
    • Like x 2
  8. lukelucky Devoted Player

wow the devs and daybreak tries 2 fix the game and the HORRIBLE PLAYERS CRY. to calm the community or you know doing MEPPS job better than MEPPS this guy puts out great info. you know this community where some D BAG will be the dbag. how does it feel being that guy?

sorry bud this community needs a bit of maturity and your post was something id expect to hear in 7th grade
  9. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Gotta give respect to someone going in and trying it for themselves instead of crying that the sky is falling. Too bad more people haven't been keeping up with the recent changes to the upcoming update.
    • Like x 1
  10. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Mixed feelings about it.

On one hand, yay, things won't melt like water anymore.

On the other hand. Seems like it still makes certain roles just not matter unless everyone is at tier (healer and tank).

*sigh* I'll see what it looks like on finalization. >.>
    • Like x 1
  11. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Hey Proxy, big ask here, but I'm having troubles getting back on to the test server. Any chance you could have a crack at FoS2 (I was testing it with Sorcery)? It was a real nightmare before with the adds so I'm interested in how it's fared with the updates.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

but see, prime and raven I can solo with full 90 gear. you did it with 2 people at CR124. This is why people are frustrated.
    • Like x 2
  13. BlueNight Active Player

Actually, healers and tanks don't matter much unless everyone is at tier now. With the slowdown in stat growth after GU47, they should matter in recent content longer than they do now.
    • Like x 2
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

try the T6 duo's, alerts and raids (Necro/ART)

if you can get enough people for this. I have 1 CR106/108 left to build up once I get my main to 114 as a troll.
  15. Proxystar #Perception

I can yeah, a bit later on today if you want, are you wanting me to do it with sorc or any power at all? also how far do you want me to take FOS2, that's the one that splits, so it's a bit longer to solo
  16. BlueNight Active Player

Did you do the same test on live?

Currently on live, once you've specced into your WM combos and crit chances, nothing else is big enough to make much difference with the exponential stat growth and would have made even less of a difference if they continued that growth into Tier 7.

In GU47, they doubled the stats for the innates and slowed the future stat growth so SP should actually be more beneficial. I do think the innates should have been increased by more though as even doubling them doesn't make them all that useful.
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Sorry not sure what you're getting at? People are frustrated cause they can solo it in 90 gear? or that 2 people at 124 can still beat the content. :confused:
  18. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Oh, any power you want really. And as far as you want. It was the early part of the instance that seemed really out of whack when a few of us tested it last, so even the section before the split would be indicative of any changes they've made. Thanks for doing this mate. My test client keeps crashing (before the game even loads for some reason) so I haven't been able to get on for the last few days.
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

frustrated that it will no longer be soloable that it takes 2 ppl of 124cr to solo raven for example when it now it only takes 1 in 90 gear.
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

makes those ppl feel like its putting back to that tier when where 2 tiers above it now.