Read This: <---- Stat Flattening, Cutting Through The Hype!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Proxystar #Perception

And without feedback a test server doesn't function as a test server, if the community say nothing then what goes on test, goes on live, unless it's a change the developers side to implement rather than the players.

That being said, yes a lot of the time people do make emotive threads, it's not a bad thing, but those emotive threads need to be followed up sometimes with facts about the changes. That's all i'm intending with this thread, it's a follow up to show people where it's now at.

This isn't intended to be a 'doom and gloom' thread, actually quite the opposite - thanks for your post though.
    • Like x 8
  2. ACW37162 Loyal Player

If you refer to feedback as the hundreds of posts from people who are not on test server, misinformed, just plain wrong, and people who have no desire to actually test anything but the newest greatest OP power then you are correct.

Most if not all feedback was not found here.
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Here you go, Boss number 2, Brood mother - FoS1

• Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

All people are entitled to give feedback that play the game, unfortunately like you say playstation players don't have a test server,, but that doesn't mean their opinion and input is any less credible, they just have less access to test the stuff out.

That is the very reason I've made this thead and the videos in question, it is to show them what is going on as videos like pictures can tell so many more words than just words themselves.
    • Like x 4
  5. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Hey Proxy, you got a little brown on your nose ;) <3
  6. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Just so it doesnt get lost, thanks for the videos and the effort.
  7. SnowStar Committed Player

Yes ty for the time you have spent Proxy
  8. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

How is it for Tier Duos and Campaign missions?

Note: Last I checked, high end players still run campaign missions.
  9. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

BTW CR and IL are not the same thing, this isn't WoW...
    • Like x 1
  10. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Great post Proxy. You have clearly made the point that this is a work in progress and that many people have just been over reacting without really knowing what's going on. Sadly a lot of people are not happy unless there is a crisis so they probably won't see what you have done here.
    • Like x 2
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

I'm not in 124 gear, no OP power and I soloed FOS1. I soloed FOS3. I'm pretty close to getting Prime down solo, just need to consider some different specs. Soloing is not dead and there is no stat clamping. You might have to play a bit smarter but people that enjoy this type of thing can still have fun doing it.

How did Proxy fail? What conclusions are you drawing from Proxy's videos? Enlighten us.
    • Like x 1
  12. seek76 Committed Player

If you would have read my other posts you would have seen where I said arguing this is pointless now as it will be what it will be. No sense in bringing up old arguments. We are only going to go round and round, you see it your way I will see it my. When it drops I will either adjust or I wont be back, no lost either way.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Thanks Proxy for putting the time in to test,record and post to show folks how things are shaping up.
    BOO ACW for invading Proxy's constructive thread to condescend and insult the people looking for this info and trying to get a better understanding. Stop picking the scab and let it heal or you aren't any better than what you paint others as.
    • Like x 3
  14. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Booo, for not reading to end where I thanked him.

Boooo, for there were no insults. Pretending people didn't freak out when they did is more insulting then calling 90% of what happened here feeback.

Booooooo for your Booooooo
  15. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Thanks again Proxy. And thanks to all that participate in Proxy's thread without fanning the flames of any "this vs that" or "us vs them"......let's say "stuff".
    Have a great day:)
    • Like x 1
  16. Streven Dedicated Player

Outstanding work Proxy. Thank you.
  17. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Oh geez.

Thank you Proxy
    Thank you Mint
    Thank you everyone.
    Thank you devs.
    Thank you testers.
    Thank you baby Jesus.
    • Like x 2
  18. Vyltran Loyal Player

Very nice Proxy, u hve done us a favorr.... ur feedback is very helpful.
  19. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Nice, but I'd thank grown up Jesus, BabyJ just pooped and puked. Grown up PartyJ made everybody fish sammiches and turned water to wine.Rock on Party Jesus.
    • Like x 1
  20. ACW37162 Loyal Player

He had to make water wine back then because the rest of the time smelled like feat.