Randomly getting Booted

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Zpred, May 3, 2016.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

Hi is anyone encountering this issue?

I'm not idle/away, it's not area specific like base or instance etc, and it's not a normal crash like where the game closes an you have to submit a report etc.

I can just be playing normally, in a instance or chilling in my base or league hall an then bam back to character screen, it doesn't happen too frequently, but every now an then, this has been happening for about 1-2 weeks.

Anyone else?

Oh this is eups4.
    • Like x 5
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yes. At least once a day. Infuriating.
    • Like x 2
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Yes all the time. Lost out on gear from a boss fight
    • Like x 1
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Well we're SOL on the PS /PC side the only thing they're concerned with is the Xbox right now so I guess we just have to deal with it while they talk about upgrades to the Xbox severs and fixing problems over there.
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Happened during a raid today. :-/ Couldn't choose loot but got the marks so loot-locked.
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

all the time i have been running about 8 toons through the seasonal every day since it dropped and i get dc'ed about 3 times a day all for random reasons
    • Like x 1
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

Just happened to me, good thing it was during a solo but it has been happening to me at least once each day since the seasonal started
    • Like x 1
  8. TroEL Dedicated Player

This has happened to me on several occasions. Most notably during th Springtime event, right has Swamp Thing falls. As there is no Linkdead right now, I get no loot or marks when this happens and I'm also locked out of the instance. This happens at least twice a night in the same fashion.

(FF to around 2:19)
    • Like x 2
  9. SheerFaith Committed Player

lost many loots because of those crashes..i thought they gonna fix it because its already posted on bug tracker..but they fixed NOTHING!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Happening daily and happened once in the middle of the raid. Ended up losing out on loot.

Just horrible.
    • Like x 3
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Kicked to character select again just now. Luckily I was just doing inventory stuff this time.
    • Like x 1
  12. Zamara Dedicated Player

When they restarted the Xbox server I got kicked from the ps/pc server.
    Coincidence?
    • Like x 1
  13. Tacca Well-Known Player

It happened to me today, luckily the group didn't find a replacement healer in the time it took to log back in.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Can they not at least just re-instate linkdead?! It literally takes me 30 seconds to get back in when this happens. Please?
    • Like x 1
  15. Major Radiation New Player

I tried to enter the little Bohemia pd and it kicked me out
    • Like x 1
  16. Major Radiation New Player

Expanding o. This ANY building I try to enter boots me out with error 0x002E
    • Like x 1
  17. rebelscum Level 30

Happened to me a few times. Once in lpve. Also saw same thing happened to others in new raids.
    • Like x 1
  18. Candy New Player

These disconnections are also happening to me, especially when I walk into a portal to Gotham, where is taking place the event, not forgetting to add that when I try to return, the game is in an infinite loading.
    • Like x 1
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Still getting randomly booted to character select without warning, rhyme or reason. No point doing anything in this game because of it. Could you please at least re-instate linkdead if you haven't got a fix yet?
    • Like x 1
  20. Morsy808 Committed Player

Its getting on my nerves proper now.

I genuinely cannot keep count of how many times this has happened to me now. Its happened in survival mode (round 12) the second the last boss died so got no loot and a loot lock. Its happened in the vault a few times, raids, duos, solos. Even entering teleports to tp back to base after finishing a solo causes me to be booted to the loading screen.

Its been going on a couple months at least. Devs don't give us any info either. I would hope for better service from db in the near future.
    • Like x 1