Random Videos :)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by BƖack, Jun 6, 2017.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

Interesing! :D
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was that Adam Warlock at the end? o_O
  3. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

If you have ever played Skyrim...
    • Like x 1
  4. BƖack Dedicated Player

5. BƖack Dedicated Player

6. BƖack Dedicated Player

7. BƖack Dedicated Player

8. BƖack Dedicated Player

Just watching Superman returns and this scene... i just love this scene im watching this movie like 10th time, that scene still doing the same impression on me as for the first time i saw. amazing
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  10. BƖack Dedicated Player

Mark Hamill and Arleen Sorkin was born to be the Joker and Harley! They can't be replaced!
  11. BƖack Dedicated Player

12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, sometimes, at conventions and whathaveyous, someone seriously needs to stand up, and tell the damn audience to SHUT THE FRANK UP AND LET THE SPEAKERS SPEAK!!!!

The animated Joker's voice was based on The Trickster from the first TV Flash series (also played by Hamill, oddly enough), and Harley was based on Sorkin, so, literally, she is Harley

While they are the pinnacle (or is it the epitome? tend to get those words mixed up) they can be replaced (Mr Baker and Ms' Strong and Bauch have shown that), unfortunately, you can also get some duds (not saying the actress is not a good VA, just not right for the Harley role)
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The apples in the thumbnail is just magic :eek:
    • Like x 1
  14. BƖack Dedicated Player

VERY inventive:D I go now to my kitchen trying do the same! wish me goodluck lol
  15. BƖack Dedicated Player

Update: Mission was failed, ouch my fingers.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

At least you tried, and those people would have been doing it for years, plus have the proper tools
  17. BƖack Dedicated Player

^^
  18. BƖack Dedicated Player

19. BƖack Dedicated Player

20. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Had to throw this in there as Halloween is coming and the DCOU servers need exorcised to get rid of all the bugs. ;)

• Like x 2