Random Thoughts by the DCUO Community

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by SuperBell, Oct 27, 2018.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

I haven't seen a thread like this here, so I thought I'd make one. Just random things you think about but doesn't really need a whole thread about it.

Like, why is the skin under my toenails itching right now? That shouldn't be a thing.
    • Like x 1
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I need to constantly bathe in blue lantern light because of all the venomous hate in my life

All will be well
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

If they don't find out what is wrong with my account in STO by Friday, I'll just return there no matter if they rollback the account to fix it a week or month afterwards....
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Batman Ninja - worstest Batman production ever, including everything old/vintage....
    • Like x 2
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

The 1960's were so odd...
    • Like x 1
  7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

That's still more substance than the movie plot had to offer....
  8. SuperBell Loyal Player

Hope Corgi is very hopeful.

I went to the polls today, and we had someone running with the last name "Phukan". I had to vote for him for the name alone. Our polling place was also in an elementary school, and they had a pencil dispensing machine with old school 4 quarter slots, and the sign read, "Push in and pull out SLOWLY". I must have watched too much Beavis and Butthead as a teen, because I'm like, "Come On, does no one else pick up on these things"?
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Intern today copied a blank sheet of paper.
    "I needed more paper to take some notes."
    Now how can the world expect me to go easy on millennials with that???
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

With this one, it's possible that the only way to get the extra paper was by 'copying' a blank piece of paper. How easy is it to access the paper-store in the copier? o_O
  11. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Like just open it?
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like said: how easy is it to access the paper-store
    Have seen some models where it's both not easy to spot and open, and rather than risk damaging the machine (and pissing off maintenance) it's easier just to copy (a) blank sheet(s)

At least they were smart(?) enough to know to have a blank piece to copy
  13. JKwak Well-Known Player

Lex Luthor is right about Superman
    Lex Luthor is the good guy who protects Earth and Superman is secretly making humanity more and more depending on him so he can slowly conquer the world without anyone even realising it

Lex Luthor is right
    • Like x 1
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Why don't the right people, the ones in charge in the studios, finally start thinking about the fact that for over a decade now the majority of spoofs are more entertaining than the source material, produced in said studios???
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Be... cause you can't make a spoof without first making an original? o_O
  16. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

And that excludes thoughtfully arranged, entertaining and well written originals? I mean, why make it sooo easy for the spoofs to succeed, especially when the money the spoofs make ends up in different pockets???
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Even thoughtfully arranged, entertaining and well written originals get spoofed, maybe more so: who cares about making a movie mocking a bad movie when the bad movie was a mockery in itself?
  18. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Lots of people as it seems because a lot of bad movies get spoofed. Well, or they are bad enough to cancel a whole movie franchise :D