Random Pics plz keep clean to keep it going

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Drathmor, May 1, 2013.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ What is it? It's like Prince mated a bunny with an octopus.
  2. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Either that guy's a giant, or those are mandarins
  6. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

7. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Original BSG, with Athena? o_O
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Fighter suit, so I would have guessed it's Sheba from season 2 (though hair says Athena). Athena was bridge crew in most episodes. But yeah: Original BSG. The only BSG in my book :D
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't some of the other Colonials end up filling in for some of the pilots at one stage? That's why thought 'Athena'
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Which one is Ben Kingsley?
  13. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Remember that episode in general, do not remember if Athena went pilot in that one. Apollo's wife did and ended up dead.... ah, ooops, spoiler alert :p
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, wasn't Athena Apollo's wife? Or was she his sister and Doctor Quinn was his wife? o_O
    Been decades since last saw it :(
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

He's the beast wearing the sandy diaper being all passive and foggy in the house
  17. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Athena = Apollo's sister. That may clear some confusion uo :D
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, still doesn't rule out her being his wife, those whacky Colonials and being reduced to only a small population :p
  19. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

This started me on quite the research adventure with huge debates about taxonomy to history to marketing and to breeding techniques - mostly revolving around the terms mandarins, clementines, tangerines and of course, oranges.

What it all boiled down to is that the ordinary orange has a lot to thank mandarins for when it comes to genetics, so much so that the term "mandarin orange" can't really be thought of as a misnomer.
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1