<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We're also quite female friendly, with 4 out of 5 officers being women, including our leader (me).
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Come join the fun!
  3. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

Hey there,

I'm an old-ish player thinking of returning back to the game. However, I'm currently lost with what I'm supposed to be doing, as well the new systems put into place. CR is 168 so definitely very behind on everything...if y'all don't mind lost 'ol me, I'm definitely interested in joining the league! I have Discord on my phone so I should be fine with that, although I do play on the PS4.

Will be willing to answer any questions, just shoot 'em at me!
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I've played with Melusine Midnight and some of these great people when we all were all PC players. So naturally it is a very PC friendly league too.
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We have so much fun
    • Like x 1
  6. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Let's go play in the dark!
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Come test the grimorum with us! :p
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

OH reset day, let's do stuff!
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Stuff got done, now it's time for Elite stuff.
  10. Larten Crepsley New Player

just returned to game.. leveling a villian atm... usually get to 30 within a few hours of making a char (have done it many times over the years)....

would love a invite whenever you can but atm not 30 (but like i said will be most likely in 2 hours or so once the servers come back up from restart)

i am straight but looking for a large friendly guild to hang with... i am disabled (back injury) so i have alot of time on my hands....

name is Lilith Bloodrisen in game... ty for your time
    • Like x 1
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It's a neighborly day for a neighbor, won't you be mine?
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It's Thursday! You know what that means.
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Now with added fun!
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I am bi and several of my toons and ocs (not all of which are made in the game) are LGBTQ, including my mtf trans main hero. My main villain is WandatheHuntress and I'm currently trying to get her CR up so I can do better with her in the JLD stuff. Currently she's at 58, but my main hero is at 230+ and I wish I could transfer some of her marks to Wanda to get gear for her......
  15. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We are always adding friendly, helpful players.
  16. Hokaiden New Player

I would like to join if possible. Finally getting back into the game (trying to convince my wife as well) and it would be nice to play with a friendly group for a change. My ign is Empress Umi :)
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Double weekend Bump!
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Weekend double Bump!
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Sunday bumpus wumpus