Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Siramez, May 22, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this is resolved internally, but it may take another game update to get fully tested and pushed out.
    • Like x 4
  2. static rewind New Player

Plz theres been an update plz Mepps you have to fix my lightstream reply ASAP
  3. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

Can also confirm seeing this (now 5 months on from the previous post). Happens only on the superspeed characters, but the light stream movement trail doesn't show. I still see the thing on the legs when you're idle, and the animation when you double jump at speed, but no trail when running at superspeed. Flight and acrobatics are OK.

Smokescreen movement styles, and regular superspeed movement style, are also OK, including on superspeed characters, so whatever broke the lightstreams didn't break the smokescreens.
  4. static rewind New Player

Mepps when is the next update so i can have my trail color showing up and my lightstream color showing up to. It's so stupid how my lightstream is showing up i payed 700 marketplace cash. Also Mepps can i have a refund on my blue lightstream i want my marketplace cash back
  5. Andros New Player

Just bought the Rainbow Movement Style for my speedster toon only to realize that is still bugged :( Please fix it.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's fixed internally they just have to push it to live in a game update.
  7. Kryptonic New Player

Does anyone know when the movement style bug is going to be fixed
  8. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

9. Eve YouTuber

They fixed it internally, but the fix is not on the live servers yet. (Mepps' reply above)
  10. Casey Jaymz Active Player

The lightstreams work on every movement mode EXCEPT superspeed!
    This has been an ongoing issue & I don't think that Devs are aware & if so can we get this thread upvoted so it can be fixed as soon as humanly possible.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mr.Noobly New Player

Yup, pretty much everything that everyone else has said, is correct. None of my lightstreams are working on any of my superspeed characters. That's orange, red, blue, and green.

Just like merrygoblin said, you can see the idle lightstream animation, where the octagon is going down your boots, and you can see the kind of lightstream puddle that's created when you double jump. All of the sound effects are there, you just can't see the lightstream at all when you're running.

I'm really hoping that this issue gets fixed soon, because it seems as if it's gotten worse since it was first pointed out. I know Mepp said they'd fix it with the newest update at that time, but it's been a while since then, so I'm just hoping they're currently working on it.

It's a pretty annoying bug, and like others have pointed out, quite a few people have spent money on the lightstreams, so the bug should probably be handled a little bit better than what's been going on for multiple months.
  12. Gogitto®️ New Player

Hello, I’m wondering if anyone else here has the same bug my account does. My toons are all superspeed but the colour part of my trail is now invisible and doesn’t appear. Its the same when I equip a lightstream movement style. I have no trail at all.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

14. Hudson19841 New Player

So purchased rainbow movement and nothin just sparkling movement witch I already owned this cost me £7.99 please either refund or fix thank u
  15. Hudson19841 New Player

OK upon on investigation u get rainbow movement when u jump not when u run any ideas
  16. Hudson19841 New Player

Nope still not working I'm think that's redicleous price for a movement style went just jumping
  17. Hudson19841 New Player

So had to change to flight to get this to work shouldn't u state it doesn't work with superspeed
  18. theCRIMEHAWK New Player

movement animation not showing for superspeed or flight
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

It's a known bug they are working on.
  20. Robotsidekick Active Player

So um it has been over a year and it's still broken.. what is going on?
    • Like x 2