Top Bug - In Progress Rainbow Movement trail bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Siramez, May 22, 2020.

1. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Has there been any updates on this issue?
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

I have it too with my characters. When is it getting fixed? I want to see the movement styles I paid for :\
    • Like x 1
  3. Gogitto®️ New Player

Hey guys, I’m not sure if this is happening to anyone else but when I put a lightstream style on my movement mode which is super-speed. When I run, it doesn’t show up behind me at all. I can hear the sound effect and I can see the colour when I do the super speed double jump but when I am running, its invisible.
  4. Perdition Committed Player

5. Perdition Committed Player

any update?
    • Like x 1
  6. Clothez Active Player

Yup, this thread alone has been here since March, but the bug has been around since before that. The status of the bug has been on "Top bug confirmed" since July. No updates or anything on why or how it's not being fixed. Im about to start asking for refunds as I paid more than 70 dollars for these things and im not getting what I paid for. Very annoying.
  7. swis008 New Player

I am unable to view my red lightstream movement style that I paid real world money for on all my speedster characters. When will this be fixed because only the free movement styles are viewable? TY in advance for resolving this for me in your usual manner, within 48 hrs
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

This is the first time that I am hearing about this, and I have no issues with seeing the light streams of any color.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's mainly affecting the trail on Super Speed.
    • Like x 2
  11. darth_paul Dedicated Player

My main is super speed and uses the green light stream. I haven't seen it disappear while running. I guess it just affects some and not others just like a lot of other glitches in this game. o_O
    • Like x 1
  12. swis008 New Player

Yes, I have had the issue with my speedsters for 5 days. My red & yellow lightstream doesnt work on my Flash and Jay Garrick characters anymore. GM Auroracloud refunded me but I'd rather have the movement styles working the way they used to instead, so I think Im not going to spend the 1800 market cash as the lightstreams in question DO work properly for my characters that fly. Any ETA on when its fixed and when it does get fixed, how do I return the refund?
    • Like x 3
  13. TheHeroSlayer New Player

Yeah I just tried using my blue lightstream and it doesn't show up despite using all the camera angles and adjusting the camera settings.
    • Like x 1
  14. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

The lightstream super speed trail glitch has only recently started happening to me. I'm glad to see it has already been reported but seeing how long ago is discouraging.
    • Like x 1
  15. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

I paid real money for a movement mode and I find in insane this bug hasn't been fixed yet
    • Like x 2
  16. Clothez Active Player

Or at least get a reply from any dev for an update about it.....
    • Like x 1
  17. FlashAgeX New Player

Plz fix
    • Like x 1
  18. BLOODMOON WALKER New Player

The Yellow Lightstream Trail Not Showing Up at all for my Speedster Character. please upvote this so it gets fixed.
    • Like x 1
  19. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

Not just yellow. None of the lightstreams seem to be showing as a trail on my speedster alt (the resting animations on the legs show). The lightstreams seem OK for other movement modes (eg. flight).
    • Like x 1
  20. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Finally got fully hit by this. Initially when I bought the lightstreams and equipped them on my Speedster they would randomly bug out and not show up sometimes. For some reason I thought this was as intended. Then I went to put my blue lightstream on my New Future-Themed Speedster build and it just stopped showing up completely. And then I go onto the forums and find that this has been happening for a while now and still nothing has been done about it?

Please, please fix this. My suit doesn't look right with the standard speedster lightning (which also isn't working correctly, the color tintable part of the aura is missing as well), and well, I paid for it.

Not having access to something I paid for or something that doesn't work as intended is quite frustrating. And I'm reminded of it every single time my character moves.

Please do something.
    • Like x 1