Raid Resets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MEBegnalsFan, Apr 15, 2016.

1. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If the devs are going to keep the best gear in content my recommendation is this..

Raids reset days as followed:

Thursday
    Sunday
    Tuesday

This way, we have a higher % chance of meeting that 3 month window of getting the gear sooner. This way, players who want to run elite have a higher % chance of getting the gear sooner.

Right now the current system favors RB spammers. That is the only way to ensure you get all elite and regular gear within the 3 month window. This change would benefit players as we would now have a higher chance to get the gear as outlined by Mepps.
    • Like x 4
  2. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Would be great for the community, sure.

The chances of this actually happening are highly unlikely though.
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No. Buff rng but dont change the time it resets. I enjoy doing all my raids on thursdsy and chilling on dc next 6 days goinh for feats.
    • Like x 1
  4. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    *there's no chance this will happen lol

You could still do that.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Nope cause then id be doing raids 3x a week verus once. I will pass. I prefer the one.
  6. Kaio Active Player

Good luck with BBS lol, i ran it 10 times yesterday and got one Purple Utility belt, nothing else, day before 6 times, nada =/ F U BRAINIAC!
    • Like x 2
  7. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

You could still only do the raids once a week. It's not mandatory that you run them.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

When you need styles and mark it is. So again pass
  9. Entrust Committed Player

I don't support this suggestion.

I would support the Elite raids NOT becoming loot-locked when the regular version is run.
    • Like x 5
  10. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

But you spam replays don't you? So I'm confused.
  11. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

But you only run them once a week now. It's currently possible to run them more than once a week with Replay Badges if you need marks and styles. Having raids unlock more than once a week would have zero effect on you - you could still only run them once a week if that's what you prefer.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

No i dont. I dont know where you got thar assumption
  13. CS2016 Committed Player

as much as I'd like this change I dont see it happening for the reason is it will help the folks who spam replays so therefor cutting back on replay sales.

b/c ppl will see it as "why spend my $$ if it comes freely?"
    • Like x 1
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ill still pass on this notion. I agree with entrust solution more
    • Like x 1
  15. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

I'm not quite sure I follow the logic. Yes it would be good for people who do not wish to spend money on RB, no it would be a decidedly bad move for business as it generates money. I do like the idea of not having the elite loot locked right after the main one, but that's my opinion and the reason I hardly ever do elite unless it is an alert.
    • Like x 1
  16. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

One does not preclude the other. Why not both?
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Well I apologise then, I don't know if I got you mixed up or hallucinated. Again sorry.
    • Like x 1
  18. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Maybe the game should move away from the Replay Badge business model. There are other ways to generate profit.
    • Like x 2
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Honestly because raids were always meant to be once a week. Rb should have never been added.
    • Like x 3
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Mp exclusives styles base items
    • Like x 3