RAID-LIKE WORLD BOSSES

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yvtq8k3n The 7, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Well I hope we got to kill a Ultra Freaking huge dragon, this is the only dlc I can imagining killing one
    • Like x 1
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

A huge freaking Joker Dragon. I was so disappointed they didn't use this as was my league mate. We just kept wishing.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's probably going to be the Greek gods or the new gods from Apokolips.
    • Like x 3
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

Or Cerberus :p
  5. Jackster Developer

There's always a Death Metal episode...
    • Like x 7
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

This is what it should be, otherwise we’re just playing WoW.

We should be getting things like an Apokolips Warhound

[IMG]

Speaking of which, we’ve never seen Apokolips except for a glance out a window.
    • Like x 1
  7. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

So dreaming big is one thing, I only have one hope.

No lag for the first 3 weeks in the open world and by the sounds of this system, that is exactly what is NOT going to happen.
  8. MrStoob Well-Known Player

By 'raid like open world bosses' I hope they mean you don't just go to a location and kill a big thing. I'd see it as something lacking that there's no real options to form a party in the open world to go and do some more involved tasks for high rewards, as I've seen in other MMOs. It's been all raids and radiants for quite a while now in DCUO.
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

Open world boss that's bigger than the superman statue and destroys the superman statue in metropolis on a daily basis
  10. AquiloFury Committed Player

I still wonder what the "special" thing is that occurs when you've completed the world boss circuit lol
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

So what is the over/under on how many days before they have the thing beaten as a 4man? I say first day on test we will have the usual groups posting videos with a bunch flurry shotters making a mockery of this "raid like boss fight"
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Bonus boss, innit?
  13. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

So much for "raid like boss fights and special mechanics" lol. All I've seen so far is burn fests like normal. So the only difference is they drop marks now so you dont have to depend on RNG for the loot? More re used areas etc. Episodes already have short shelf lives. Taking away a raid is going to kill this episode even quicker than usual. I was cautiously optimistic, here's to another 6 months of playing the broker.
  14. AquiloFury Committed Player

Fair enough lol