Rage tank + electric healer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by neidler, Jan 13, 2014.

1. neidler New Player

Would this be a amazing combo with the rage crash getting healed by the electric emergency heals.
    Or would the heals try to overwrite the rage tanks built in heals?
  2. Nemisor Committed Player

at the moment it probibly wont work, i dont think rage recives any heals while its in the rage state other than its own self heal every 1 second.
  3. neidler New Player

so say a rage tank takes a bunch of damage, too much to survive when rage crashes like 20000.
    Would the 35 percent heal keep the tank from dieng once rage crashed?

Can a rage tank survive the nexus one shot or other one shots
  4. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

So seeing this i went ahead and tried it me and my friend my into nexus he a electricity healer and I rage tank. I bumped my health up to about 30k and I crashed, the 35% heal did not seem to work but I was getting heals while I crash so.....
  5. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

Sorry was typing fast and was playing at the same time spelling errors ewww
  6. neidler New Player

ok could you survie the nexus one shot
  7. Nemisor Committed Player

rage tanks cant take a oneshot atm. the rage mechanic heals all damage taken every 1 second, so if in the space of 1 second you take enough damage to kill you, then you die, crash or no crash.
  8. mgkaenzo Committed Player

Rage tank just heals himself every sec depending on how much damage he took so can still be OS in rage mode or even be killed betwen the 2 heals without a OS. If the rage crash OS him even for 1hp more than his health nothing can heal him like all other tank while they get OS.
    From what I saw now rage seems to be op dps but for the tanking part it's just good for adds based raid because it has all possible pulls and more health depending on number of ennemies. Exept if you have no healer the mechanic of rage is the worse of all tanks for boss fight imo.
    I'm sure you will so much rage tank dying because they will need to choice betwen take a rage crash or stop blocking to reactive rage while they get attack by high damage that would OS them if not blocking.
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Actually you can actually crash and die before the biocapacitor goes off to heal you.