Rage and Atomic Help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

First off thanks’ in advance. I have recently started playing 2 of my alt’s for the event. One Rage DPS and one Electric DPS. The my Electric DPS will be going Atomic DPS. And what I’m looking for is a AM load out for them. I have been looking at the guides and You Tube. Just not sure what to go with. These are just casual toons so it does not need to be anything too difficult to do. Meaning a nice and easy rotation that does not require me to use a weapon. Again, thank you for any help.

Dead Reckon 192CR Ice Tank

Add Munition to that please. Knew I forgot one.
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

It'll be hard to explain some of the rotations but I'll try my best.

Rage: L/O is outrage, bloodlust, relentless anger, evicerating chain, dreadful blast and gailing eruption.

Rotation is: Clip gailing eruption with bloodlust followed by relentless anger. Then, use any other the other powers when you see fit, refresh. (See Toxic Monkey on YouTube)

Atomic, I'm not too familiar with the 1234 spam loadout and I don't want to screw you over on that so I'll talk about the combo loadout.
    L/O: Atom powered assault, photon remedy, beta surge, atom splitter, thermochemical explosion, and radiation burn.

Rotation: With this you want to get as many hits as possible. Start off by doing the first two/three combos of thermochemical explosion then do the first combo of atom splitter clipped with atom-powered assault to activate your aura. Then do first two combos of thermochemical explosion then one or two of atom splitter then spam beta surge until thermochemical explosion is off cool down then rinse and repeat. Your main damage move will be beta surge. Photon remedy is really mostly a back up for atom powered assault just in case you mess up trying to get your aura. (See Jimbo on youtube for visual demonstration).

Munitions: this is the most simple one. Loadout is
    Killer instincts, 'Splosion, rail guns, chaingun, 50 cal, Biggun.

Rotation: Clip killer instincts with splosion then once AM is active use 50 cal>railguns>chaingun and repeat. Use Biggun supercharge on groups of adds for heavy damage. Since splosion is a melee move and may be unnecessary sometimes you could replace it with a power that is supported by the AM.

Hoped this help.
  3. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

You will definately do less damage and have a harder time healing but instead of using Relentless Anger on Rage you can go with Remorseless Recovery or Infuriate. This lets you heal based on damage out but more Importantly it lets you not have to deal with rage crashing.

Muni really has no wrong LO as long as your doing AM but I will just advocate mine...
    50cal, chaingun, 5 barrel, rocket launcher, killer instinct, whatever SC. (big gun is best for clearing trash mobs, turret is sweet and easy to build up but weak, MRE lets you heal which you need lol)

My Muni is fully mobile, you can run through entire instances without stopping your rotation.