R&D Components

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Jul 3, 2019.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R&D Components that once dropped from open world enemys, doesnt drop anymore. Items i checked:

Overcharged Matter - Central City (Lightning Strikes) AND Flashback Duo (Speedforce tunnel).

Silicone Wafer - Gotham East End

Brainiac Diode - Old Gotham

After the Stats Revamp, Overcharged Matter didnt drop in Central City aswell, but atleast in the Flashback duo.
    I've read the Patchnotes for the Update, that implied these R&D Components in the R&D Vendor but its not stated that these should replace the dropped R&D Components.

Reproduce: Kill any enemy in the places i mentioned earlier.
    Server: EUPS/PC
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, it was introduced a short while back (can't remember which GU), butt all NPC drops have been removed from them and put onto Bosses
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...rver-update-may-1-2019-game-update-94.301846/

yh i found these Patch notes, but they havent said that they wanted to remove the Dropped R&D Components from NPC's.
    Also i havent read or found anything about R&D-Boss-Drops.

However… IF it is intended to ONLY be able to obtain These R&D Components from the R&D Vendor, then 2 Source Marks=/=1x R&D Component is honestly way too expensive.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It says it right there in the notes.
    "The crafting vendors in Watch Tower and Hall of Doom now sell crafting materials for Source Marks that previously dropped from NPCs."
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes, i can read too ;)

But that doesnt mean that they removed the Drops from NPC's.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"Previously dropped" means they no longer drop, period.