Qwardian Back Up...They are just standing there

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Anyone else see this? My back up, at times, just stand there. Haven't tested the normal ones.
    • Like x 4
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve never seen it with the normal ones, but the Qwardians seem to do it fairly frequently. I’ve also seen it with the Riddler ones, but only once or twice. Those are the only ones I own, though. Dunno about any of the other ones.
    • Like x 1
  3. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I have notice it as well I thought maybe they didn't wanna mess up there outfits or rather have some tea and crackers but yeah they stand around.
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Sadly.... sometimes there are times when my back-ups just stand there not doing anything....... and I am not using the Qwardians.

It happens from time to time with the Robots I use from the .... Industrial Lair I think???
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

6. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

I noticed this with my qwardian back up as well.
    Its quite annoying because these special back up trinkets are very expensive and then they barely work smh
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

maybe they're holding out for benefits.
    • Like x 2
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Haha was in DpE today and Black Canary wouldnt open the door after the first boss because she was too busy fighting brick...I had to kill/respawn him for her to do it.
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It happens to my back-up sometimes and my survival mode trinkets all the time.
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yes, all back ups and all the pets that I have played with since I saw a thread yesterday about this issue are acting weird.
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I noticed the standing around on every one of my backups & pets. Qwardian, all the different base back ups, Earth Pets and the iconic robot. The only one that I have not looked at was sorcery. I started looking yesterday when I saw another thread about this same issue with the iconic robot.

oops.....I have not looked at sidekicks either.
    • Like x 1
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

So clearly something went wrong in the update with pets
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

With the anti monitor defeated they've just lost the faith. Don't worry they'll work again next January.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Bump to the greens. Pets are broken! Their AI is all messed up.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Please fix pets.
  16. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

I noticed that qwardian back up do stay idle when at a distance from your target but they become active when you get closer.
  17. Rathanon Developer

Greetings everyone! Sorry to hear pets don't appear to listening to your commands as of late, could you please provide some specific locations where you are seeing this strange behavior and we will take a look.
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Can you guys check out the survival mode pets too ? When you summon them they won't follow you they just stand there.
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

For the most part, I play at end game. So I am seeing it in the E3 content, but it was happening in most of the instances. This is only the backup I am speaking of. The robot sidekick is also being dumb. Yesterday, in the E3 duo. We got to the second boss, spoke to Lex, and the cut scene started. I noticed he was still in the hallway. After the cut scene, he was still out there. So I had to dispand him and respawn him, while we were fighting.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ekart Committed Player

Have the same problem with Man-Bats, when I spawn them, then switch to Ice Elemental. Attacks in Elemental form doesn't "trigger" their combat readiness.