Quit with two tank raids for awhile already

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mightyhon, Nov 27, 2016.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I go in older content and see all dps mostly. I barely see 3 support roles. Still don't change how the population is to low mandatory 2 tanks
  2. VariableFire Loyal Player

It's low because of whining like the OPs that want absolutely everything to be solvable by more pewpew. It wasn't nearly as bad before T6 dropped. It was still low but now tanking is on life support. It is not helped that most tanks you'll find in the wild are the DPS masquerading as Tanks. I only tank if asked politely and I'm not even on my Fire main as much these past few months.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

I didn't make this game and I don't even play dps... :confused:
  4. HarryHell Well-Known Player

Already happened, also when they jump around you have a window I was in a pug group ranging from 182 to 189 yesterday, did both raids in total 30 min, this content is way to easy considering how old it is.
    Mostly group was 1-1-1-5 but 2 last bosses in GoM one lower dps switched heal (think he was sorcery).
    Will say dmg was crazy though 2 ice 1 munitions and myself as fire (no chance of keeping up with the 3 top ones)
  5. TheDark Devoted Player

You don't even 189 to 190 dps. You can do it at around 180 CR or lower if the group is competent. It has to do with the way the Phoenix works. It's proximity aggro and vulnerable to lunge attacks from any player. One distinct animation, when it heals, is the tell to lunge it. Gadgets decoy, or any other taunting pet in proximity, will tank it. Even a player who is blocking or is receiving rapid heals will make it. The mechanics on the phoenix alone allow all of GOM reg to be solo tanked.

6. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok cool. I figured it would just be burned thru at some point or someone would find a way to do it. We still been doing 2 tanks for the order feat for people and their alts. But i will have to try this. Thanks for the tips.