Quislet Trinket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Not sure if should of gone here or bug section. My question for the devs, is the Quislet from the artifact, is it intended to have a life bar? I ran HQ Elite for the first time and during the boss fights, I noticed Quislet had a life bar. I thought it was like Grimorium Artifact.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All pets have life bars.
  3. kingmonkey Active Player

Even the Void Gazer from the Grimorium has a health bar. It's just that, once destroyed, it gets resummoned a moment later. I presume the same is true for Quislet.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tero Active Player

All pets do have hp bars even the ones summoned via trinkets I just REALLY REALLY wish I can mute the "pew pew peeeeptyyoo" "BAZOOOOKA!
    IT really gets on my nerves oftentimes XD qq
  5. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm the opposite on it, but agree we should have at least the option
    • Like x 1
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

In that run, only Quislet showed a life bar not the void gazer, never seen one on it, why I was asking.
  7. WolfScar New Player

What is it that makes that noise. I hear it all the time and can't find out from anywhere.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Quislet pet from the...Quislet artifact makes the noise. It's a little egg shaped silver spaceship thing with a spoiler on it. It kind of looks like that carriage Baby Yoda rides around in in The Mandalorian.
    • Like x 1
  9. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That's quislet being rather vocal.