Quick tip for exobytes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

League leader just reminded me of something and I thought I'd share the knowledge- you can buy old vendor gear from previous dlc and salavge it for exobytes. Plus if you have already completed the gear set itll be on dsicount for cheap, so in other words, all marks are now pretty relevant still.

You're welcome.
    • Like x 11
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Especially the boots. Lol. Some you can pick up for around 25 marks apiece.
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

9 for amazon ones, 12 for spindrift ones
    • Like x 2
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

That's even better. Lol. Yaay!
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I already do this but I donate the gear for Prestige.
    • Like x 3
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I do this as well, but I salvage and upgrade, then sell :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

yup i've been doing this, i took advantage of the triple atlantean crowns weekend and it payed off.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

first thing i did when the episode was out: using up all marks on every of my 15 alts and savage it all, even the equipped gear got transformed into exobytes and send everything per mail to my main, wich maxed out all damage augments at day one ^^ i could have made a fortune by selling the colors i don't need though, didn't bothers me at all... in hindsight, i guess i should have fortifyed my tank augments instead, other than that: going in for the vault gear with all chars, salvage and send to main is helping too...
  10. Malachyte Devoted Player

15 alts ?? How the heck do you have the time for that ??
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

i created them to farm events (before they sold seasonal curency on the MP, making alts obsolete for the task). after monthly episodes, there was a long break of half a year until AF3 came out. during that time, i leveld all of them to cr188, because there wasn't much to do anyways and it was actually fast to gear up back then... the new DLC however, made gear prices twice as high and reduced the currency rewarded by half, leading to extremely slow progression we have since. i gave up with all my characters except my main hero and villain. the rest hangs around around cr200. i don't play them often, except for the event versions sometimes, when i want to play on my own, without league and friends knowing it is me ^^ because the events dont need any gear at all, i salvaged it. and thats is the whole story.
    • Like x 1
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

oh yeah: to get the highest XP for your augments (lvl193), your characters must be over cr201+
    with a CR of 200, you only get enough XP to reach lvl183, however: after 201, there is not more.
    what a luck i wanted to go at least to 200 with my chars anyways, therefore i wait for it till there.
  13. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Huh? Maybe I'm misreading this...

242 CR/ 364 SP and my Augments max at 217.