Quick Style Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wallachia, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

First and foremost, I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong section. For further blaming, please refer to Jafin, Saint Nutella and Jareth.

(The fault is mine and I put it on whoever I want!)

I'm a powerful fan of Power Rangers, at least the first 7 seasons, the original and the Lost Galaxy seasons being my two favourites. I've tried to make MMPR styles to no avail, but mostly because I'm stupid and can't make styles without help.

"But what does this have to do with your question?"

SILENCE, INFIDEL, I'M EXPLAINING STUFF HERE!

Basically, due to a game that shall not be named, even being a phone game, I've been really hyped to play as power rangers.

So, what I'm looking for are:

1 - Styles as to play MMPR Blue a.k.a Billy Cranston - Reference picture
    2 - Styles as to play Lost Galaxy's Magna Defender - Reference picture.

Whoever helps me will be politely invited to by my Valentine next year. Or, in case of unavailability (if this is even an actual word), you can date BumblingB.

Thank you in advance.
    • Like x 2
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

YOU KNOW, THE VALENTINE THING WAS A JOKE, YOU CAN HELP ME NOW.
    • Like x 1
  3. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Firstly, the correct thread for this is here.

Secondly, this is DC Universe Online not Power Rangers Online. If you're going to suggest something that looks like them from DC lore, you'll have a better (however unlikely) chance. Otherwise it's highly unlikely to be put in.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Firstly, Wally wasn't asking for a MMPR style set to be added, so that thread you linked is the wrong one, this one would be the appropriate one

Secondly, have you never been in that Costume Contest thread? People have posted characters from dozens of different sources, fairly sure someone has done a Power Ranger before
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

I saw a green ranger style, but it was only that.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That wasn't directed at you
    • Like x 1
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Blaming me eh?

8. recoil Committed Player

well i suppose you could tint the strength of hera head style blue, use slim line chest and leg styles for the one piece suit, and use quite a few gloves and feet styles since we have alot of those that are just plain and tint those white.