Quick questions about Quislet's Refractal Beam

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Deathmike, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Deathmike Devoted Player

My Quislet isn't 160 yet.
    From the description:
    Refractal Beam: When you use a Supercharge, Quislet will release a powerful attack.
    • Using a 5000 cost supercharge will deal medium damage toward your primary target, hitting to up to 7 additional targets.
    • Using a 10,000 cost supercharge will deal a high damage attack to your primary target.
    My questions are:
    1) What happens when you use a 2500 SC (Pheromone Bloom in particular I'm interested in) ?
    2) Does it work if the SC is a self-cast, aka it doesn't have a "target" per say?
    Thanks in advance.

Deathmike out.
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

2500 does not activate this skill only 5000 and 10000 (any supercharge (no matter attacking, defensive (shields, healing), or buff (Berserker, CB, Neo Venom)).
    Dehydratate does not activate skills (no matter how much supercharge you used), if you use a Heart of isis artifact, the skill is activated on the last skill (!).
    • Like x 1
  3. SorcererCorvus New Player

First thank you for information! I'm wondering if the Shazam(!) skill activates the 5000 or 10000 charge refractal beam?

Thank you!
  4. L T Devoted Player

It's supposed to activate it on the ! ability.
  5. Limey Committed Player

Re-read the question.

I'm assuming it's the 5,000 version since WOP is 5k, and I believe the total SC cost of the upgraded SHAZAM! version is 5k when you do cast through all of them.
  6. L T Devoted Player

The 5000 version.