Quick question from a returning player.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CajunComics, Aug 10, 2022.

1. CajunComics New Player

Been gone for a while and recently returned a few days ago. I just got a new character to level 10 but then noticed I didn't receive any mission for "Welcome to the Watchtower" or whatever it used to be called, where you were given a tour of the Watchtower and also given a brief introduction to how R&D works, etc...

Has that been changed? Removed? Just curious. Thanks in advance.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

They added a cross-faction HQ called the House of Legends. Fairly sure there's an intro mission that takes the place of the previous faction-only bases. I know the tour mission exists, I just can't recall when it kicks in. Haven't made a new toon since the change. The original bases still exist, though.

On another note...I look forward to the first edition of "New Iberia Boy" where he faces his greatest foe...the barber.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I leveled a character recently, I actually don't think it came up, but I'm pretty sure from memory it pops up after later on anyway, you might just need to check in the journal.