Questions and Suggestions: 2017

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by OtherWorldly, Dec 12, 2017.

1. OtherWorldly Active Player

I really haven't had time to get to but here goes:
    1.Why sometimes when I activate my trinket, the henchmen comes out and start flexing. They won't attack at all. Times up, they fly off into the sunset.

2. Are you guys going to make a Raid where all gear is Purple. I mean purple has become Gold. I think the green gear in the E3 is an insult.

3.Please tell me why Elite Raid. Just combine it. Save space..

4.Can we put things in the broker in packages: Say I wanna sell, 13 complexes, 10 simples, 10 Aggressives, 8 focusing elementss. So in one package I'm selling all these mentioned. And not separate.

5.That new trinket where we have to play to level it up: Here's an ideal. Everything has have the experience to get it so everything should be available to fortify. I'm thinking that should go hand in hand with savaging stuff. We should be able to fortify everything we can for XP points. Let us fortify what we can't savage. that means soders, the gold necklace & rings from the vault, elements, marks, unsavagable gear, you name it. Just getting rid of junk.

6.The soder packs could be extended to hold 99 also. Even the consumables that you get randomly from the game such toxic release, .doom seeds, should be up to 99 in one stack instead of 3.

7.Also please make it possible where we can remain in que for an instance after completing another instance..like you had it a long while back. I may que up for 3 duos. I would go in one. Once i come out, the other two are still in que.

8. To my fellow players, I know everyone LOVES to dps. But if we're in an alert or Raid, especially an alert and you know we need a healer or tank, can you please just play your role so we can just get through it. It's not going to take away any credibility from your dpsing..lol I just wanna finish and go. We don't have time to hear what you don't have. The game gives you choices. And as long as you've been playing you should have 2 roles of gear. if not excuse yourself. I'm done. Peace and Happy Holidays.
  2. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

1. I don't use henchmen myself I use sideki k but even then I stopped relying on them. I just use other pets that abit more reliable, to me at least.

2. That's just not gonna happen. Greens are there so we get crap loot to give those who want to spam replays to get what they need. At least that's how I feel.

3. Elite raid are for those that want to chase something extra, you weren't forced to chase it up until now since they raised it's CR, thank you for that devs (sarcasm)

4, the broker itself needs a big revamp. In its current state I doubt you'll be able to do that. It's just a big mess. Wish you can just put the name of a collection and you'll see all the pieces or missing pieces for that specific collection.

5.i think the artifacts are good where they at.

6. Agree our sodas and other consumables should be 99 as well, I don't see why it isn't.

8. You can't force someone to do what they want specially if you randomly Q up. You get what you Q up for. I personally will switch to support I'd need. But again when you random Q, you can't expect everyone to do what you want, whether that support role is needed or not. Sucks unfortunately
  3. Teteu New Player

Guys i have a question about the free skip to 210 cr.
    If i go to US servers and use it, and if i change to EU servers do i get annother free skip to 210?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. And you can't migrate your characters from one server to another.

Also, when you ask questions in old threads such as this one, people tend to look at the original post date and skip over them.