Question to Devs or Community regarding powers.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kanmaru, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Has there been any info in regards to future additional abilities within our current power sets?

I really want a burst damage version of Singularity from quantum and hope it is at least on the list. I have made previous threads regarding said ability but I received no answer. I just wish they would say something at least. I don’t care if I have to wait as long as I know when it will arrive. Please devs, the least you could do is say “we are currently working on this and in the mean time, we are finding some things a bit difficult. The process might take longer than expected but we will let you know as soon as possible.” That’s it...that’s all I need from you. Some form of notification that you care about us.
  2. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

They've said they aren't working on powers at the moment and are happy where they stand. Next on the list is weapon balancing but there is no timeline or specifics. You're going to need more than "I'd like this power to have burst damage" to be worth a comment by a dev.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I’m sorry if you misunderstood me. I mean new abilities for already existing powers, not new powers in general. You are right about me needing to give more information in regards to what I meant while describing “burst damage”

When I said “burst damage” I mean something like “dreadful blast” from rage in damage or new Hard light Ram damage. All in all I mean something that hits once or twice but really hard.

Also if they don’t want to make a new ability for quantum then they could just tweak “Singularity” and give it the old power interaction while making it a burst hit like gravity bomb.
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I'm mostly addressing the show us that you care line. They've said they are happy with the powers the way they are and next in line is weapons.
    • Like x 1