Question on rage 'healing' on scoreboard.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Quantum Rising, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Ok. So I do have a rage tank but I haven't pulled her out since like CR 100.

I'm confused at the healing stat that rage gets on the scoreboard. I'll see a rage tank taking 5 million damage but healing out 20 million. Since rage powers only heal themselves where is all that extra 'healing' going?
  2. Brav Well-Known Player

Well rages' mechanic heals based on damage in and it has a couple abilities that can heal based on damage out. Most of their heals are from the damage in mechanic and some are from their damage out.

There is the Gemini's Castors Watch Circle that also heals some, if a supercharge is used with that artifact.

There are other factors that contribute to healing out/in, like sodas, Heal Supercharges, Supply Drops, etc.

Most rage tanks can maintain quite a bit above 50% healing out/in, sometimes closer to 100% though other variables can contribute to that. Usually it's above 50%, if the healer is maintaining their heals (hots, Burst) and getting most in before rages' mechanic can/heal back initiates after the damage in is taken.

The only time it's way above any amount of damage taken in, is if a supply drop was used and happened to land on any nearby npc allies. That's when you will see beyond any normal/necessary healing out (for non healers) on any/most players besides normal healer/healing capabilities.

Sorry for taking a bit to point out the obvious for your range given, a supply drop landing on a npc ally is the most logical reason the healing out was way beyond the damage in/healing in. Especially in these latest raids, there are several ally npcs' that join us in the boss fights.

I just wanted to also point out that rage is capable of maintaining fairly high healing out from using its healing mechanic abilities. Tanks/players have the capability/option of putting a load together that helps/contributes to healing themselves as well, if they wanted to.
  3. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Thanks for the response. I don't think it was a supply drop though since this was over multiple raids and only with rage.

I'll take a screenshot next time.