Question for Gadget Users

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsuzura, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Tsuzura Well-Known Player

How good are the explosion mines?

I imagine they would be fun to use in PVP when you're holding a point and cover it with mines for the opponent to get blown up in.
  2. Gro Level 30

They aren't all that great IMO. I only really use them (Implosion) in Single player PVE content or for up to 4 player content that I am overpowered for. They do pack a punch for the power cost, but they get in the way frequently, and the range on them is a pain and unreliable for raid content in general. If you know what you are doing, you can pull them off in most content, but they are not as efficient and consistent as other methods.

Pros - low power cost, good for groups of mobs, Pulls mobs in, setting up for EMP,
    Cons - unreliable/too short range, get in the way, not great for raid content, not great for single target, also no equipment mods that benefit their use.

For PVP the mines have a timer on them and will auto explode. So, you cant really just leave them all over the place very long. Plus they are pretty easy to spot
    • Like x 1