Question: Crafting and unlocking feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Korlick, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Korlick Loyal Player

Heres my question: if im making mods on X toon and unlock the feats on Z toon (lets say i unlock the craft 5 mods feat), after that and start crafting on Z, do i start from 0 or at the counter of the feat (5)?
    • Like x 1
  2. MastaMind Dedicated Player

The majority of feats seem to be exclusive to the character that you are using. Like the salvage 5000 items or whatever. However, if you unlock it on it on any of your characters you can buy it on the other using replay badges. I think the replays spent depends on how much the feat is worth, but I think some of them only cost like 1 replay. Not sure about anything higher as I have never had the reason to buy many yet.
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The counter will move up to the feat you unlocked. It does this for all counters that I know of, not just R&D.
    • Like x 1
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Thanks, good to know.
    I plan on making Gear Mods on my alt and Gen Mods on my main, but since sometimes i replay on my main i ended up getting more materials and what i started on my alt, might finish it on my main.