Question about the Extra Life gifts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Nov 7, 2020.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Are these gifts only available for November 7 or they will last couple of days?
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Last year they were available for a couple of weeks. But a Dev will probably confirm that soon. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I think they said during the stream that gifts are available until December 1st, but I'm not 100% sure.
    • Like x 6
  4. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Yes, Dragonnes is correct. Mepps said the gifts will be available until December 1st. Claim them as soon as you can (by simply logging in and using the Granted Items menu), but you've got a few weeks.
    • Like x 3
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

the new space base is awesome! thank you so much devs!
    • Like x 1
  6. Walvine Well-Known Player

Base storage extended from 500 to 600 as well .
    • Like x 1
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

What was the $ 20,000 reward gift ?
  8. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Not a gift, per se... all the devs AND Jackster are going to dye their hair blue.
    • Like x 3
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

That kind of a let down I live in Portland so it's nothing special to see a bunch of people with hair they dyed blue.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I am happy to know that this will continue until December 1. I have enough time to claim it. Thank you all for the replies!
    • Like x 3
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Have they fixed last year's items not being rewarded now? Haven't heard/seen anything about that.
  12. Megzilla Developer

We know to have something planned for $20k next time. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Myriad New Player

Are the devs aware that people are not getting last years gifts now? I thought the devs said they would be available until 12-1? But I'm only getting this years gifts on toons now.