[EU PC] Question About Special Edition

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by Valmerwolf, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Valmerwolf New Player

Hi guys, i don't know which is the right section so i try here:
    I wanna buy the special edition of the game, but i have a little doubit, i think about the restrictions of the free player (money limits and auctions for exemple) this restrictions is removed with special edition of the game? or will I continue to have them? which are the difference between special edition and subscriptions in game?
  2. MrMigraine Loyal Player

The Collector's Edition of the the game was released in 2011 as a physical disk, and came with a cool Batman statue. It also offered access to the standard DCUO-costumed Batman for Legends play and it came with a 30-day free trial (the game was subscription-only at release).

So if everything still works, you'd get Membership for a month, giving you access to all DLCs and unlimited cash cap and all of the other benefits of membership - but that would only last for a month. You'd need a subscription after that or you'd revert to Premium status.

However, since the game has changed ownership over the last few years, those codes may not even be honored - so caveat emptor and all that.