Question about Metal Part II Additional Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Jan 19, 2020.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

When we will get the vendor update? I am very interested to spend my Thanagarian Coins on something worthy because i have a lot of them! :D:)
  2. Proxystar #Perception

You've finished all the gear and omnipotence item, someones been resetting :p

To answer your question tradtionally the first update to the vendor comes with the triple marks reward weekend, which would still be 4-6 weeks away.
    • Like x 5
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I for one hope they put the space chroma from DM on the vendor. That thing is a nice chroma indeed.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Haven’t really ran this dlc to much, ran it all once n thats been it... ill catch the rewards when they’re for source marks
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yes, please, i NEED this
    • Like x 1
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I hope the do a 3 piece barbatos style chest legs head
  7. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

I would prefer his head and wings
    • Like x 3
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Eh we have enough wings we could use to substitute imo but a iconic version of his legs head and chest? That's a different story.

Maybe a 4 piece? The 3 I mentioned and the back. They did a 3 piece for Atlantis so why not a 4 for metal 2.
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

We can Never have enough wings but yeah that would also be nice
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

Spoken like a fellow avian-based toon owner, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

I'd like to see
    10th element material (the effect in final battle of into the dark multiverse raid), chroma versions even welcome.
    Poison ivy's hand and feet style and or mr freeze style pieces from part 1.
    Id predict Hawk support uplink ,Hawk fly over arial bombardment , Multi coloured floating lantern rings accessory like the 15 they task us to collect most days.
    Non of my alts use mythical wings so non of thanagar styles attracted my attention so maybe thanagarian armored winged back style will be in vendor too ! Or a new hair style .
    Oh and barbartoast reactive head style (face expression change in combat).