QUESTION ABOUT EARTH POWERS....

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xKumiho94, Apr 15, 2018.

1. xKumiho94 New Player

Does anyone know of a good Earth DPS load out that does the most damage?? I've tried a lot of different load outs and have only found one that i really liked but i feel like i could do more damage.... It would be for a Superman character so either Laser Eyes or Frost Breath could be included! If you know of a good load out PLEASE post it in the comments below!! Thank You ^_^

PS
    I also have a Tokyo Ghoul character with rage powers that needs a good load out as well!!
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Uhm....roleplaying characters and doing damage dont work. Its either one or the other.

Try the earth guide. You're basically gonna clip a few powers together then spam jackhammer
  3. xKumiho94 New Player

k where can i find the best earth dps guide??
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

Youtube just look up something like dcuo earth revamp. Anyway my toon is earth, depends on your play style of course but I go superpowered and spec might and power, pftt (play from the tray). If you don't mind constant button mashing, jackhammer is best in terms of dps. Pretty basic cookie cutter loadout and probably the best one is debris field, unstoppable, fortify, jackhammer, crystal, and the 100% cost SC (earthquake I think?) For tank, I spec superpowered as well, but only 10 sp in the dps crits and the rest dom and health. Loadout I like for earth tank is earthen grip, totem, jackhammer, soothing sands, gem shield, brick. And use whatever weapon you like of course, I use 1 hand, you'll probably want the weapon combos for tank but as dps I don't use the weapon combos. Also in the movement tree, as tank you'l probably want to get the breakout innates or whatever they're called, and maybe grab the hl shield iconic (though I don't use it personally).
  5. xKumiho94 New Player

Thank you very much!! I appreciate the help!!
  6. fm0987 Committed Player

Sure, np lol
  7. TAKINGYOURSHOEZ New Player