Quest glitches, can't progress

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by RoughRock, Nov 7, 2019.

1. RoughRock New Player

Hello, Long story short I been doing the amusement mile batwoman daily quests for the feats everyday. Idk what happened but today it glitched out on me. I freed the last of riddlers men and then the only option it gives me is to pick up the multi tool again even though I still had it in my hand, I got rid of the tool but it won't let me continue with the mission. It wants me to get the tool again but there no cog to do so. The last part of the mission in the journal is completed but the middle isn't. Can't talk to Batwoman to turn it in. Can't cog the multi tool to get it back. Any help would be appreciated, just want to complete those feats. It is stuck on screen saying if you lose it pick up tool again. TY
    • Like x 1
  2. Nugemiester Active Player

I currently have the same issue. Hopefully it’s fixed quick.
  3. Marco01 New Player

I'm stuck with the same problem, can't close the mission despite it's done and I'm required to pick the cog, can't find a way out.
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

I have the same issue, as well as a leaguemate. They need to fix this, it's stupid that such bugs exist to keep us from finishing their tedious feats.
  5. JackFrost Developer

I just wanted to chime in and say we're investigating this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A leaguemate of mine also has this issue
  7. RoughRock New Player

Tyvm sir
  8. Marco01 New Player

Problem solved for me, got the mission again and I had no problems. Hope this is permanent.
  9. JackFrost Developer

Awesome! Sorry it took a little while to get it sorted. I believe this issue should be solved across the board so if anyone is seeing something like this still, chime back in and we can take another look at it.