Queen CC cordially invites you to...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Jul 23, 2016.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

view her base Helliculture!

Thanks for watching! :D
    • Like x 10
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Why aren't you wearing the new rave boots?!?
    • Like x 1
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

They are on my DPS armory. :p
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm going to have to politely decline that invitation, as being a league mate I can just walk in and out of your base as I please so I'd rather catch you off guard.
    • Like x 2
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I should have put in the title "invites everyone but Fatal Star".
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Woooow after I just gave you a view on your video?? I cry
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Lol! I thought you declined my invitation. :p
  8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Wow, looks great, n nice to hear the voice again :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Looks pretty cool.
    I have something like your upper floor in my base. But instead of being the Bottled City Tree its Bottled City Forest (or something like that). But its a mess, i suck at decorating lol
    • Like x 1
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

It looks great ! Really cute, nice work CC.
    • Like x 1
  11. JeffEllis Committed Player

I applaud you. That's obviously a labor of love and very well done. You have a good eye for visual design. In particular, I like the upper tree with the bottles. It has a creepy feel to it, reminiscent of a scene in The Beastmaster (old 80s movie for you kids) with a tree that has a winged race of pod creature things that devour the living. It's not the same kind of pods but it gives me the same feel, a sort of creepy, unnatural aspect that just feels wrong. I like it. Fantastic work and it matches your characters appearance very well. I don't know if you've written a backstory but you give me the feel with that lair and character design of a succubus type demon and if you start digging in that grass fresh bodies and a LOT of skeletons are going to be found.
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you sir!
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Aww! I am sure it looks great!
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you hun! :D
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

She IS a succubus! Sent to earth with her 8 sisters from the 2nd circle of hell to tempt the new super humans to hell.

Thank you so much! I really wanted to get the creepy vibe with it. I am so glad it translated! Speaking of skeletons, you should see my main base lol! I have updated that one a lot since I made a video for it. I will redo one very soon and share it one day. :D
    • Like x 2
  16. JeffEllis Committed Player

If you're on the villain side, give Gothena view access and I would love to see them. If this is indicative of your design skill I'm sure it's fantastic. My strength is in writing not design so my bases are nowhere near this level of awesome. If you're on the hero side, give Bhodisattva access and let me know because I almost never log on hero side. I can't fathom how many seasonals you had to run to get that much grass or how much it cost you to buy it.
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I am a villain for life!

I just added Gothena to both my open bases.
    • Like x 2
  18. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Love your base.
    • Like x 1
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you very much!
  20. JeffEllis Committed Player

Thank you I'll check them out next time I'm online!
    • Like x 1