Quark Vendor Discount

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

QUARK VENDOR DISCOUNT

Happy quark week, everyone!

This week - from Thursday, October 20, 2022, through Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - all players will enjoy a 20% discount at the Rewards from Time & Space and Second Chance (Quark) vendors.

These are the two vendors where you can spend your Quarks to obtain special items or items from previous Time Capsules. Enjoy!
    • Like x 9
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

:eek::eek::eek:
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Your skill points scare me. xD <3
    • Like x 2
  4. Stranger Well-Known Player

... i bought an item for 5000 Quarks 30 minutes before the discount.... such a scam
    • Like x 1
  5. Japamas New Player

Really wish there was more of a heads up on things like this. I just spent 5129 on the cloak of shadows like 3 days ago :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Japamas New Player

I did the exact same thing :\
  7. Sir Shdw Level 30

Yea, but no matter how soon they tell us there will always be someone who just bought something.
    It sucks but don't blame them for your misfortune
    • Like x 2
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Never buy a quarks item on a wed always wait until thu after reset and see if there's a discount that week.
    • Like x 3
  9. myandria Item Storage

To add: Never buy anything from the Marketplace on a Wednesday, during a no-bonus week, for the same reason.
    • Like x 5
  10. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Never waste Quarks unless it's discount week...

Thank you very much, highly appreciated for my 683rd and 684th sp.
    • Like x 2
  11. Stranger Well-Known Player

To clarify: i didnt buy it on a wednesday. I bought it on a thursday at 5.30pm CEST, after TC went already live and I opened plenty. They NEVER Released an Event mid-day so I was sure it won't come this week anymore.... then this thread came... at 6 pm.
    • Like x 1
  12. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Then you got it at the 20% discounted price. You paid 5k Quarks instead of 4,2k Quarks due to not having a subscription and not getting the built-in always active Quark discount.

My point still stands: Never waste Quarks unless it's discount. I leaned that by spending 5k on Emblems 3 days before a discount, when I was new to the game.
    • Like x 3
  13. Stranger Well-Known Player

Na i got all access. They just decided to add this Event mid-day. 3 days to 30min is still a difference i'ld have accepted.
    In any case the Support had Mercy with me. Thanks!
  14. Nephsis New Player

how does the discount work with the membership discount are they just added together like %20 + %20 ?
  15. Eve YouTuber

When is it going to end? Are we getting an extra week? Because the bonus is still active