Quark Vendor Discount

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

QUARK VENDOR DISCOUNT

Get more for your quar...ks.

This week - from Thursday, September 9, 2021, through Wednesday, September 15, 2021 - all players will enjoy a 20% discount at the Rewards from Time & Space and Second Chance (Quark) vendors.

These are the two vendors where you can spend your Quarks to obtain special items or items from previous Time Capsules.

Please enjoy alongside a nice cold Resurgence Mega Capsule, too.
    • Like x 8
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

How about from the 10th -16th.:D
    • Like x 1
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would be lovely to get a 50% discount on the "Box of 25 Quarks" during these bonus weeks. So, 25 Quarks for 50 Source marks :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Finally could complete one of the styles I was missing. Thank you so much!!
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh wow… no, that’s great, really. :(
    • Like x 2
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

What disturbs you?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I dunno. Everyone tearing each other apart over clamping, a eerie silence regarding the legendary allies not working… I guess I got my hopes up that the planned extended downtime would yield something a bit more exciting. I guess that’s my fault. :(
    • Like x 3
  8. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I'm with you 100%, I am so tired of hearing how bad the stamps is, The developers have already read the feedback, and are probably discussing workarounds as we speak, I think we should move on to other important things like addressing these Allies for once, because if there will be constant threads about the stamps, then I'm not sure if we'll get lucky enough for Allies to get addressed asap.
  9. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Nice, resurgence mega capsule and also discounted quarks vendor is a win win.
    • Like x 1
  10. SuperWeak New Player

I keep saying this. Keep adding things that don't work... cool story. How about fix the current issues first...? But that's just me being logical. Also 24 bucks for an ally... I'm gonna pass.
    • Like x 2
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, the prices are awful too. :(
    • Like x 2
  12. Corsair X Well-Known Player

That's funny, I was saying the same. I do not like Stat Clamping. We went from a huge population returning to a ghost town after Stat Clamping dropped. Since, there has been an update and it's slightly better. I was told not to talk about Stat clamping on FB because it's frowned upon by devs. I put thousands into this game in 10 years. I would like to be able to provide feedback & will. I recently posted a solution for the new players and omnibus. We shall see what happens.
  13. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I agree with you on everything but the issue with the Legendary Allies has also been spoken about A LOT (by the community). Unfortunately we haven't gotten an answer yet (I suspect they are waiting to see what kind of revenue stream those bring) and I fear we won't for a while.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Adding features while leaving broken ones unattended is a common "tactic" in the video game industry. It's easier to release stuff quickly and alleviate the anger than it is to tackle real game problems and fix them. People will buy the new shiny stuff and forget about the real issues for a minute, giving more time to the devs to approach them.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but the longer they keep quiet, the more difficult it’s going to be.
  15. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Truth be told, they don't really owe us an explanation (I don't agree with it, it's outrageous but what's new, eh). The pricing is their choice and their choice only but looking at the community's reaction, it would definitely be in their best interest to address the matter rather than ignore it.
    • Like x 2
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Just finding out what’s going on with the broken passives would be a start.
    • Like x 1
  17. OnlyNomad The One Above All

True. Since it's only attainable through real life money, the least they could do is sell it while it's working as intended. It's kind of ridiculous that they haven't pulled them from the store until they're fixed, they're essentially selling people a broken product.
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Case in point PvP.
  19. OnlyNomad The One Above All

I see no lies here, your batting over 500 with that one.
  20. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Metaphorically yes, PvP is a part of the game, and that is not our (PvP players) problem or fault that balancing PvP is extra work, but lets not derail this thread from Quarks, I have already made my point.