Quark prices should be reduced...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Last Dragon, Oct 9, 2018.

1. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

This will probably be my last post for a while.

I am choosing to make it my last post because it is an excellent example as to why the game suffers with market place items and have to run gimmicks inorder to get us to pay for things.

I have tried several MMO's as of late and I still say that this game is much cheaper and definitely has a whole lot less grind then the rest.

The market place items are extremely reasonable and do lack what other games offer in respect to progression or even making a character stronger outside of the augments and stabilizers.

1 game charges $80 to get a 10% buff by becoming Dragon born, unless you catch the sell and it then cost you 20 or so, the same game has the equivalent to TC', which seems universal in MMO's.

There seems to be a heavy push to eliminate any out of pocket purchases, even those that are so small.

While players skip through content, feats are deemed unnecessary until they hit a wall or realize that the game really is the same throughout the tiers, with the only difference being styles and obtaining feats.

Even purchasing a DLC or several episodes seems unreasonable despite the fact that the game is much more than Tank and Spank, which really surprises me with all the so called comic book fans, yet hardly none care about the batcaves or fortress of solitude, which tell me that they seen free and assumed it meant totally free.

People like to follow I guess, only a few will step up and lead.

Why the rush, we complain about the crazy call for High CR, High SP, and power yet we lack patience and want everything now without putting forth an effort or even an investment into our own characters that we decided to build.

The struggle is real with this game even though it is created by us for something that people don't even want to spend 1 hour of game play to do yet we scream to high heaven for the most non important things, just to keep up with others on something that is more trivial than base generator mods.

Having reduced prices will diminish game play time just as having easy content has hurt the overall content.

Instead of asking for that, ask the community to get back to the stories and engage the game as superhero/supervillains and just have fun.

Thanks for the read though.

Lord Execution 365
    • Like x 1
  2. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Mepps.

This TC is probably the best since the first as far as being consumer friendly goes. The first was the best re drop rates for the rare collections & this is probably the best re feeling you get $1 worth given the addition of the auras/mats/modular auras.

1 small change that I think would be fair & reasonable is doubling the quarks you get from the loot picker. I have opened 16 so far & as yet only gotten modular auras (not my thing given you can't use them in conjunction with full auras). Not been a big deal given most of the collection pieces I've been getting I need. However as these get closer to completion that will not be the case. I therefore think 20 quarks in the loot picker as opposed to 10 would make it less meh when none of the other options are needed/wanted.

The math is disingenuous if someone is saying you need to open 500 TC's to get a Phoenix Mat as that's ignoring the other items obtained.

The math isn't so disingenuous saying you need to open 250 TC's to get a Phoenix Mat if you're only selecting quarks, as in that scenario you're not getting anything else apart from the odd nth metal, etc. Granted, this is not the intention of the redundancy system, but it would be disingenuous to say some people do not use it as such.