Up-Votes Needed Quantums bugged

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by qECLIPSEp, Apr 24, 2020.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Quantums Lift is supposed to bring surrounding adds and do damge when Gravitron charged. I am not seeing this happen. Both on Sparing Targets and in-game content they are not being pulled in or damaged.

Energy Expulsion is not comparing to other powers finishers as far as damage. I have 7 Toons, all up to 400+SP and at current in-game CR for B.O.P. DLC. Each a different power all others finishers compare to each other except Quantum!

Also I do not believe Time bomb is doing as it should. I know there is a cap but over the last few DLC's no matter how strong I get, Time Bombs damage remains the same from it.

Will you please look into this? Acknowledgement upon your review would be appreciated, thank you!
    • Like x 3
  2. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I don't even use bomb anymore...targets being obliterated in seconds now with auto dam pets...and an art that boosts that pets auto damage...you might as well hang a disco ball in an empty dancehall as use bomb anymore...whats left after all the turreting and furying and crystaling your team has...q does have the cheapest PI finishers in the game like t blast though...fast too...im not even saying my load is better than yours as much joining you in saying you cant really use the best load q has because its too slow compared to every other power
  3. BlueLightning New Player

Im somewhat new to Quantum and Ive noticed Time Bomb needs to be updated, because you could throw one power and hit for 40k and then the time bomb hits for around 20k. According to the power description that just seems wrong
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just double checked on sparring targets, Lift is working as intended.

The rest doesn't appear to be a bug and more a matter of perception.