Quantum Powers - Might or Precision based?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Itachi, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Itachi New Player

What do you guys think the new Quantum Powers will be purely precision or might, or balanced like earth. I would like to see some more precision powers since there's enough might based powers. From the way it sounds looks like it'll be might based.
  2. Radium Devoted Player

There's no real Might or Precision based powers.

There's certain ways to play powers that make them optimally stronger, but none of them need pure Might or Precision.
    • Like x 4
  3. Snow New Player

I might vote on Might with what I've seen so far.
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I need for it to be balanced, and very clip-able more so than gadgets. I want to make healers cry more in pvp.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Eh, I'll still be sticking with my Might/Prec mods.
  6. Statman New Player

I gotta agree there, it's way too limiting to focus solely on one. I do give HL being the exception though, but I haven't really seen a split focus HL player go at it.
  7. X-zero Loyal Player

Just hope it doesn't have many damage over time moves that can be overrided because that will be an issue on the first day of new raids and a lot of people changing power sets.
  8. FeelsGood New Player

sticking with the good ole prec/might in reds and might/power and prec/health plan worked so far
  9. Righteously New Player

I say keep it balanced Prec n Might mods, xD I cant wait to try this power out!