Quantum Pftt loadout....Need help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by AD Leo, Aug 27, 2017.

1. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I cant get it going any ideas would be appreciated
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Right now I use Superpowered: singularity, gravity bomb, lift, shield, alcubierre wave, energy expulsion. Go left to right and you won't run out of power and it does enough damage in alerts to obtain top of board (depending on group makeup). Other than that, just spec might/power and you're good to go.

*this is a loadout that works for me and I'm not claiming that it's op and or broken. Try it at your own discretion and if you adopt it or trash it that is completely up to you.
    • Like x 4
  3. SolusPrime New Player

Should try the quantum guide in the Oracle section,they may have something
    • Like x 2
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Time bomb is capped and people are in test section trying to get that fixed.
    • Like x 2
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

my quantum troll and dps while solo. is my second main atm, i use the hybrid power/ and i do LOTS of dps even with a troll set up. im still looking for the perfect loadout myself. i have a couple powers that hit really hard.... but m/a wm hb is amazing and does lots of damage. but that goes for all my toons.... HL Hybrid troll / dps. and Gadgets hybrid troll/ dps. there are a couple you tube vids that show what to do if your going Straight dps. a lot of those guides are for people that are Only Raiders aka Alert / opps runners and are full dps and dont take into account solo stuff.

what i mean as in "solo stuff" is... ever since i started playing MMO's in 2003 with Star wars galaxies, ive always made my characters, hybrid in a sense , cause i like to be able to take care of myself if im by myself. totally and do good at it, and still be a good team player, i think thats why i chose troll. but anyway, i use the quantum shield. i use WM with m/a only the HB one those i have 170+ sp, i have quantum tunneling on my dps loadout as well. btw "hate the new bubble/ shield" look alike after you use QT, " but ive notice even going hybrid not superpowers. i do lots of damage with my superpowers still. but to each his/her own :) good luck
    • Like x 1
  6. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it.
  7. Exostorm Well-Known Player

So you're not using Time Bomb in your loadout? Where does your damage usually stand on average in most runs? And by shield, do you mean Time Bubble?
  8. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

It can out dps or keep up with many powers in the alerts. Unless there is an earth hacking off then that doesn't really count. But my timebomb I've been messing with now is interesting to set up but idk how it compares yet. All I know so far is that it's broke in alerts when we are missing a role.
  9. Exostorm Well-Known Player

I might have to try it. In most alerts and raids (mainly boss fights), I've been going with Gravity Well, Time Bomb, Gravitronic Field, Lift, Einstein's Ray, with the occasional Oblivion. It can be a little power hungry, and I still need to test it out in a few more instances, but so far I like the results.
  10. PacifistSlade New Player

Try trading in the Time Bomb 4 Shield
  11. Gimpy Loyal Player

No they locked that thread.
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh wow, so much for that LOL
  13. mbrewer77 Active Player

Could you elaborate more on your solo quantum loadouts? I've recently returned to the game. I'm having o relearn just about everything with all the changes. I'm still leveling and like to have loadouts that work well in a variety of situations.
  14. Hendrix Well-Known Player

Preface, there are multiple effective rotations for quantum.
    My favorite rotation, b/c it just hits the hardest, is Gravity Bomb-Einstein's Ray-Lift-Einstein's Ray (repeat until target is at 35% health) then Energy Expulsion. That rotation is a little weird because it is very single target (Ein Ray pull) and grav bomb will miss if you don't position yourself or if the targets are fast moving (if fast moving targets, use singularity instead of grav bomb). I will also note that there is no supercharge generator (anomaly) in that rotation to take advantage of the Oblivion supercharge. IMO, G.BOMB-ER-LIFT-ER is so effective it becomes all you need.