Quantum Einstein Ray immune to Last Boss?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by FlexVibrant, Sep 11, 2021.

1. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Its RANDOM but there's instances when I'm in my rotation and Eistein Ray doesn't hit. It just says "Immune" . On Zod/Non @ Phantom Zone

I wish I can do a video on it, but this doesn't happen all the time. But when it does, I probably lose tons of damage from a rotation that basically lives on ER, HV and the finisher in Energy Explosion.

Just wondering if other Quantum players experience this or this is something I'm totally missing with some bosses who are immune to some attacks but not others?

Alot of Quantum's moves actually whiff alot so I try to be very precise on my rotation and loadout. I just noticed it for a WHILE now....I don't even like to complain or mention things I usually keep it to myself. lol its just weird and its not the first convo I've had with Quantum players about this.

just want to know if this is working as intended
    • Like x 2
  2. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Bump.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That just means they're immune to the pull from Einstein's Ray.
  4. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Thanks for replying and that makes a lot of sense. I'm also wondering why Einstein Ray misses when it says that. usually E-Ray has it's damage show and I don't see it listed or pop up. Im going to test this again and see what I'm missing.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Check your combat parser. I'm not sure if Zod or Non use a shield but something could be blocking the damage or a visual bug.
    • Like x 2
  6. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

That is a good question, I would think as posted before that it says that because they are immune to the pull. I don't really use Einstein Ray much at all, cause I am not a tank, I don't really like ads flying towards me...LOL
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you are in the last boss of PZ than the thing that could be blocking the damage could be the boxes. They block line of sight and if an add with a box is pulled while in front and the box lands while you use an ability than it will block the damage. An add could also get in the way and take the hit for the bosses too. So while you are paying attention to the boss to look for numbers an add took the damage instead making it look like it didn’t hit. And as said before, the immunity is referring to the being CCed by things.
    • Like x 1