Quantum dps loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Eldronx, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Eldronx New Player

Hello !
    I'm looking for a good Quantum dps loadout.
    I hope you can help me with this :)
  2. Saybro Committed Player

Timebomb-warped reality- distortion wave-warped barrage-tachyon blast
  3. Absolix Loyal Player

You have one slot left, I would suggest Time Shift.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Time Bomb>Tachyon Burst>Time Shift>Time Shift>Event Horizon>Quantum Tunneling.

1>2>3>4>1>2>3>4 is how you do your AM and great damage.

5 is a group shield that restores power to all group members,
    6 is your teleport / aggro drop that allows you to move around quickly in combat and pick people up.

Note: Use the back mod "accelerated time bomb". (costs like 500 on the broker). This will greatly increase the speed and damage output of your loadout, making the 1>2>3>4 rotation smooth with no downtime between powers.

If for whatever reason you cannot get an "accelerated time bomb" back mod. Remove event horizon and put Warped barrage before Time bomb for the same smoothness.
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Warp Barrage, Time Bomb, Distortion Wave, Tachyon Blast, Time Shift, Vortex
    1. WB, TB, DW, TBlast, TS
    2. WB, TB, TBlast, Vortex, TS (or, do #3 if you have no supercharge)
    3. WB, TB, TBlast, WB, TS
    4. repeat
    Time Bomb starts your power regeneration with the Advanced Mechanic.
    Distortion Wave is used simply for setting up the Destabilized Power Interaction, which is why it only gets used for the first Time Bomb.
    Warp Barrage is delayed damage; casting it before Time Bomb has a chance of adding extra damage into the Time Bomb explosion.
    Some people put Anomaly in place of Distortion Wave.
    You can replace Warp Barrage with Warped Reality, and clip WR in your rotation whenever it's off cooldown, keeping in mind that loading your Time Bomb is where the biggest damage comes from.
  6. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Don't use vortex as it's pointless as it's clipping will cut out its damage tics. Just use time bomb, dw, and 2 other powers and repeat. The other 2 slots are up to you.
    Quantum is really screwed up for damage with the 5 second bomb and clipping issues and no smoothness whatsoever.

There's lots of options but there is no 1 best way. Damage is capped no matter what you do thanks to cr differential.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I use this loadout that allows me to use powers to infinity and never run out of power. Won't claim that it is the best loadout ever.
    But it works well enough. ;)
  8. Fixty Active Player

Hey, does anyone know what is this chest style called? The one that the guy in the video has.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I think it's called the First Born chest piece?? or something like that.
  10. Absolix Loyal Player

Vortex has delay to two of its three ticks similar to how Warp Barrage has a delay. As long as it isn't the last power used before Time Bomb explodes the damage of all three ticks will be counted. There is no clipping issue with it. The damage will still hit even if the animation isn't displayed from clipping it with something like Warp Barrage.

Time Bomb goes off after 4 seconds, not 5.

You will only ever hit cap for Time Bomb if you have enough of a higher cr than your enemies that you can steamroll through the content anyways.
    • Like x 1