Quantum DPS ideas?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Onicks, May 11, 2013.

1. HRH New Player

I only use the space tree for dps to I have all my iconic inmates that I want plus three extra power points so I can easily get the power dump and troll but when I go dps I don't spec into vit so I don't try to go for both roles in one
  2. thoughtpatern New Player

What I've been using for dps. A dual pi setup.

Singularity, warp barrage, warped reality, distortion wave, gravity field, shield

Sometimes I replace the shield or the field or singularity with a super charge.
    Not perfect or refined but it is fun!
  3. Voltacious New Player

Tachyon Blast, Alcubierre Wave, Singularity, Gravity Well, Quantum Tunneling, and Event Horizon

I'm still learning how to play the controller. This loadout is great for large mobs of enemies but I feel like I waste a lot of power when fighting single targets (aka Bosses). I feel like it doesn't know what it wants to be, DPS or defense. I generally dual spec might and precision. with power/health to get armor bonuses. Tac Blast more often than not will either miss or get canceled so I think I may swap that one with something else. I also need to research this PI thing y'all are talking about.