Quantum buff troll

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jensu, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

so i am working on a buff troll for quantum, i have the artifacts i want, im just not 100% sure what gear i need, can you guys help me out, do i want the dps/troll gear...all tips are welcome
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If there is a second troll in the group or you aren't responsible for power heals, I'd say go DPS gear. If you are responsible for the group's power, go with troll gear.
    • Like x 2
  3. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Totally agree. The other factor is there group you are running with. I would suggest a couple armories set the way you want one with dps gear and one with troll gear. Easy switch depending on what the group will allow or need.
    • Like x 1
  4. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

If ur goal is to get the most out of ur artifacts to buff ur team, wouldn't it depend on what artifacts ur running?

For instance if ur using parasite power harness then the prec buff is based off ur total vit so u would want the troll gear to get the most out of it.
  5. Jensu Well-Known Player

the artifacts i will be using on this build will be Amullet a Rao, Claw and Cog
  6. lieutenant Active Player

May I suggest making 2 buff builds?? One for might and one for prec
  7. lieutenant Active Player

Also if yiir
    also wouldn’t entwined rings of azar work well with the cogg. I understand that people don’t like entwined rings of azar. But most people haven’t even tested it to see if it really works. Maybe it’s worth trying