Quality of life suggestions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrStoob, Jan 30, 2021.

1. MrStoob Well-Known Player

When in the fortify screen, update so that we only see in the list Augments / Artefacts that actually need fortifying. It's a pain in the proverbial having to scroll up and down searching among completed items for the item that needs upgrading.

Orbitals/Henchmen/Supply Drop 'styles' in the base dispenser. Once a style has been obtained, update so that these styles become available in the base dispenser, rather than having to block up inventory space with potentially dozens of trinkets. Some are exceptionally rare as well, so deleting and re-acquiring is not really an option. I'm not an f2p player complaining about limited inventory space here, but the amount of space these trinkets take up is ridiculous.

Tuppence / 2 cents of the day.
    • Like x 5
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

A feats highlight list that can be created and set onto the right side of the screen showing what feats you want to display how close the player is to completing the feat, up to 3 can be displayed at a time. I myself dont care about the feats, but its just my 2 cents.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kilbane Active Player

Would like to see Dispenser Mods being permanently slotted similar to augs instead of having to resocket them every time you get a new piece of gear. It is really annoying to have to redo these almost daily.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheNewGuyonDCUO New Player

speaking of feats, is it really necessary to have:
    1. a remainder on screen of an acquired and unused skill point? This actually may in some cases block the main objective in a mission.
    2. if a skill point happens to be unused, then opening up the menu while trying to switch out artifacts/augments while running content, should the traits screen be always prioritized? well, this obviously makes switching things around not as smooth as they could be
    • Like x 1
  5. Whodini Well-Known Player

I concur to all...especially the equipment mods suggestion. Whenever a new DLC comes out it is especially annoying to be running back and forth to my base to throw in a new mod whenever I get a new piece.
  6. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

They should also display the style names in attuned boxes. It gets annoying when you’re trying to figure out what style set the box belongs to.
    • Like x 4
  7. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

What I do is I have the tactical mods stacked up in my inventory. Yeah it takes up 7 slots if you don’t use leg mods but it’s much better than going back to my base just to equip a mod. I’d rather slap the mod on and only have to go back to my base to imprint my equipment into my armory.
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is the efficient way to do it. Take advantage of any sales where inventory space is on sale and get some.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm totally down with all these suggestions especially our base vendor remembering what Supply Drops and Henchmen trinkets we got so it frees up space. If we earned a trinket we should be able to have it perpetually as long as it doesn't scale up our CR.
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's a bit older, but a lot of good ones (some of these above as well), on another list already.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/qol-improvement-thread.313072/
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I used to do this, but the first time you forget to imprint...swap armories...then salvage that piece you forgot to mark 'save'...will cure you of it. 'Warp base', get a mod, then use my teleporter to go back where I was takes about 3 min...I just do that and avoid the hassle and the 7 slots consumed.

Caveat is if I'm in a spam phase where I don't think I can get back in...in that case, yes, carrying the mod would be helpful, but only on toons where drop gear is an option, which is not a lot of them at this point.
  12. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

It’s routine for me now that every time I get a piece of useful gear. I imprint it before the thought of salvaging comes to mind. It does suck to have 7 slots permanently consumed though but I’m just too lazy to grab a mod out of the dispenser. Plus I can’t delete the 7 900 stacks anyways.
    • Like x 2
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I guess you are committed at that point. And...

QOL Request...allow us to delete unopened Tac mod boxes.